chapter 2

kara zor el's pov

"well elena it seemed pretty creepy and i told you that he's a selfish prince and i'm sure that all that nice was just an act ugh how can i be so stupid when someone tells you that someone is selfish you listen"

i took a breath from talking too much and sat down besides confused elena "why are you making your confused face" "because i am confused","about what" i sighed and face palmed myself while she just rolled her eyes.

"okay kara look he just said do it maybe he meant like do the dishes or like do it do it you know what i mean" "what no" " i mean like in daxam when people do it in bed -", i widened my eyes and put my hands infront of her signing her to shut up "where ever you're going with that please just stop we're not on daxam, thank rao"

"kara, your mother would like to speak with you" i turned my face to william, he's my guard/helper/friend, "i'll be there in a min" he nodded and closed the room doors, " i should go now but i'll talk to you later"

"okay but remember don't judge people by what you hear", i nodded and gave her a little hug we got up together and went out of the room each to the other's opposite direction, i wonder what mom wants to talk about.

........................................

Mon-el lar grande's pov

"mon-el" i turned around to face my angry mother with my father standing behind her, "finally, took you long enough" she raised her eyebrows and i smiled at her because she knows exactly what i want, "tell me where she is and you'll have your ring back"

"i'm your mother you don't order me i order you and you better obey now or i'll make sure you never see her again", " fine then i'll make sure you never see that ring again"

"mon-el give us back the ring now" my father insisited but nope i'll even burn that ring before they have it back, " tell me where she is" father shrugged like he was gonna say some bad news.

"we don't know" " mother what do you mean you don't know", she stopped talking for a min then father signed her to complete talking, " idk where people go after they die"

" no", no she's not dead on my own body i'll believe this other lie of theirs "mon-" " where's my sister" i swear if they don't tell me where she is i'm burning that ring to ashes.

"WHERE IS MY SISTER" i yelled so loud anyone across the hall could hear us loud and clearly, "your sister was so hurt that she took her own life" no my sister isn't dead.

"i wanna hear her voice please just let me hear her voice" "i'm sorry mon-el but your sister is gone and if you give me the ring i'll tell you where her grave is" she turned around and walked out of the room like literally she meant nothing to her.

i fell down to the floor with tears starting to go down my face just reminding me that this was all my fault, she's gone because of what i did and i will never get over that, suddenly two hands were rapped around my shoulders while my tears were still falling, i looked at my side and saw one and only blonde,kara.

"it's okay, everything is gonna be fine."

                         ............................................

kara zor el's pov

after mon-el finally slept i went out of the room and closed the door quietly to make sure he doesn't wake up, and oh rao i feel so bad for him like the fact that he has a sister surprised me no one ever told me that he has a sister.

and the fact that she's dead devastates me, like yea maybe he's a selfish prince like everyone says he is but he still has a heart and i feel so bad for him, tho i feel bad for myself too i'm so late to meet my mother

after mins of walking and talking to myself i finally arrived at my parents room, the guards let me in and i saw my mother looking out the window clearly waiting for someone, oh right that's me.

"mom" she turned around and walked towords me signing me to sit on the edge of the bed, "kara i need to talk to you about something important" i nodded signing her to complete talking.

"you know that what your aunt astra did to daxam caused uncountable and civil war between the two planets"," yes but you made up for that even look the royal family of daxam is having dinner with us"

"oh no, it's not a friendly dinner is it, what do they want" my mother shrugged while looking down at her fingers then back at me again, "look honey they're requesting role 105"

"WHAT nooo" , "look sweetie it's okay me and your father decided that in the worst case we're going to go through with it but we had another option"
i stopped for a min to collect all my thoughts, ofc thats gonna happen why not.

"if me and mon-el got married that would reunite planets again" she nodded and then gave me a serious look, " i know you don't wanna do this and i don't wanna even do this i'm giving my amazing daughter to a selfish prince"

"mom i don't think he's a selfish prince" am i trying to tell her that or tell myself that, " no he is honey, he ran away months ago he doesn't care about his parents or his people, why do you think daxam is such a party planet,only because of the royal family specially their prince"

great, thanks rao.

..................................

i was walking across the hall going to my room, i was at elena's room i told her everything and she was just surprised and she kept asking me what i'm gonna do,honestly, i have no idea of what to do either marry the most selfish prince or have krypton in the hands of his mother, nvm i got the answer.

as i'm complaining, i saw mon-el ears dropping on his parents room, i walked closer to him about to yell out his name when he suddenly saw me, he widened his eyes and pushed me against the wall with his finger on my mouth signing me to shut up.

oh rao he's too close, wow just when i thought his jaw wouldn't be prefect, focus you ass, right, thank you consience, mon-el was slowly looking through his parents room, they're saying something i'm not sure what it is but this is all i heard.

"we need to find the ring now or they will take the chance away from us" mon-el was biting his lip and honestly all i could think about his lip ksksksks since when i'm like this, i tried to get mon-el's finger off, he removed it but he was still signing me to shut up.

mon-el was looking down at our feet while listening to his parents when suddenly one name made him lift his head up in surprise, "hannah tried to kill herself only to protect the ring i don't how we're gonna find it"

i'm guessing hannah is his sister, i know what my mother said and everything but all i wanna do right now is hug him, and from my face reactions he got the idea of me understanding who hannah is because of the pathetic look i'm giving him right now.

"right, thats why you killed her at last" after i heard lar grand saying that i quickly looked at mon-el's wide eyes, i swear its like he has a fountain inside that wants to explode but he's trying so hard to back down, and he was successful until he walked away and went to his room.

poor baby
baby?
shut up his mother killed his sister.

———————————————————————————
second chapter ♥️

hope you like this chapter, i know i through things so fast and try to rush scenes but i i just think that writing everything is a waste of time, but anw i'm looking forward for the next chapters and hope you are too.

never let me go.🏹♥️