Part 4: An unexpected surprise (Zofia x Glaz)

Glaz was sitting on his patio enjoying a bottle of vodka. He was due to train some Spetsnaz recruits that day so he watched how much he consumed. He pulled out his phone and went on to his music app and put in some headphones. As he lounged he recieved a reminder. One hour until training. Ensuring he was sober enough to handle a weapon he got his kit on and proceeded to the range. One of the recruits was there early practicing on his aim and weapons handling.

"Here before the others Recruit?" Glaz questioned.

"Yes sir, I wanted to make sure my skills were on point." The recruit responded.

"Good on you, I like soldiers who are willing to start training early, I wanna watch you shoot." Glaz said entering the next stall with his arms crossed.

The recruit was improving, he needed work n grouping his shots but other than that he was making fine progress.

[Timeskip]

Glaz finished eating his plate of seafood and steamed vegetables when Zofia walked up to him.

"Hey Glaz." she said leaning against the counter.

"Good day Zofia." Glaz replied in a friendly tone.

"Hey if it's not too much could you stop by my room later, I uh need some help fixing the lock on my door." Zofia said as she looked around the cafeteria.

"I'm no locksmith but I am happy to help." Glaz replied as he finished rinsing his plate.

Afterwards he followed Zofia to her quarters, noticing that she was swaying her hips.

When they arived, Glaz examined the door. He discovered that the bolt was coming out of place. Noticing an easy fix, he slapped the bolt back into place.

"Should work like a dream now." Glaz said as he stood up.

"Shall we test it?" Zofia asked as her eyes lit up.

Before Glaz could respond, Zofia slammed the door shut, locking it before pulling Glaz closer to her.

"Listen Glaz, I did that on purpose, truth is I need you." Zofia said as she pushed Glaz towards the bed.

As she removed her current wardrobe she laid down and began to play with herself as Glaz followed suit. By the time he removed his clothes, Zofia's clit glistened with precum. Climbing on top of her, Glaz waited patiently as they kissed. Finally Zofia pulled away and told Glaz what she wanted.

"Go ahead, fuck me." She said with a stern yet lustful tone.

"Gladly Zofia." Glaz replied before thrusting himself inside her. Zofia's tight pussy fit perfectly around his hard cock as he thrusted in and out. With each passing minute he picked up speed and went harder. They both moaned loudly as Zofia began to scream his name. After a while Zofia came, spraying her fluids everywhere and wailing from the pleasure. To finish Glaz, Zofia sat up and began to deepthroat him, her head moving vavk and forth as she tasted him. Glaz finally came as Zofia let out a loud moan.

"Thank you Glaz." Zofia managed as she was gasping for air.

"Not a problem, thank you Zofia." Glaz replied as he smirked.

Without another word, they fell asleep cuddling in Zofia's quarters.

End.

Quick update: Hey guys. Gonna work on part 5 tomorrow and the rest throughout the week. Should be completed by sometime next week. Thanks for reading.