Part 1: The workout. (Zofia x Thatcher)

Zofia and Thatcher were getting done with drills for the new Recruits in the gym. In the middle of cleaning up, Zofia dropped a push up mat. As she bent down to pick it up, Thatcher soaked in the view of her ass. He felt a mountain growing in his pants. When Zofia got up she saw his bulge out of the corner of her eye and pretended not to notice. When she came out, Thatcher began his confession. "Listen Zofia I re-" His voice was muffled as Zofia pulled him into a kiss. Dragging him out the back doior into the gap between the gym and barracks she embraced him again. When she pulled away she put herself on a silver platter for Thatcher.

"I know you were looking at my ass, so lets get it over with." Zofia said as she pulled her uniform bottoms down and leaned against the wall. Thatcher removed his pants and boxers and immediately thrust himself inside her. Zofias head flew back and her mouth gaped open as she struggled to suppress her moans. Thatcher wasted no time and within minutes a mixture of his and Zofias fluids were in a puddle below them.

"Ten o'clock, my bunk tonight, I'll have my room soundproofed." Zofia said as she pulled her BDU pants up, walking towards the Cafeteria. "Yes ma'am." Thatcher said.

[Timeskip to 9:30]

Zofia finished placing soundproofing foam on the walls and door as she awaited Thatchers arrival. At 9:45 she got a knock at her door. She opened it to see Thatcher in a black t-shirt and grey jeans.

"Early huh?" Zofia asked smiling. "Alright lets give you a bonus." As Thatcher entered closing the door Zofia removed her top and bra, exposing her perfect breasts. She began removing Thatcher's pants. When she got his boxers off, she took his cock down her throat.

"Fuckin hell Zo." Thatcher groaned as Zofia sucked hin, occasionally licking his tip. Before he came Zofia stopped.

"Not yet." Zofia giggled at Thatcher's disappointed face. She removed the rest of her clothing before guiding Thatcher to the bed. Laying down she spread her legs revealing her clean shaved pussy. Thatcher climbed on top of her and began penetrating her

"Ah, oh fuck!" Zofia yelped, gripping a nearby pillow.

"Fuckin Christ, you're tighter when you're laying down." Thatcher grunted as he picked up speed. Zofia moaned at a decent volume and was obviously enjoying having Thatcher inside her.

"Oh fuck I'm getting close hun!" Zofia cried out as she felt her pussy begin to contract.

"I-I oh fuck I-" before Zofia could finish she cried out as she came. Thatcher pulled out and finished in her mouth, Zofia swallowing evety last bit before cleaning his cock with her tongue.

"And since you were one, early, and two, fucked me better than earlier, take a photo of me and keep it." Zofia said posing so Thatcher could take a picture on his phone. "Oh and one mire thing Thatcher." Said Zofia. "Since you like my ass so much why font you touch it?". Without hesitation, Thacter grabbed Zofia's ass, lightly spanking her right cheek.

"Wow, Zofia you were amazing!" Thatcher exclaimed

"Thank you, now goodnight and enjoy your photo." Zofia said before closing the door ad Thatcher left.