1- The Final Countdown

I'm Leah White, YouTube and Vine famous teen from Australia. I got a call the other day from a guy called Bart inviting me to a thing in the States called Magcon. I couldn't really say no and my parents couldn't care less so I took the opportunity. I was a big fan of the Magcon boys, there was Nash Grier, Hayes Grier, Cam Dallas, Taylor Caniff, Aaron Carpenter, Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, Matt Espinosa, Jc Caylen, Carter Reynolds and Shawn Mendes. I kinda idolised Shawn, he was a pretty attractive guy and he was even hotter because he sang and played guitar. I was really excited to meet him.

It was 2 days till I would head off to Magcon LA, the tour went all around the States and Canada for the year. First stop was Los Angeles then New York, Las Vegas, Seattle, Detroit, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Pittsburgh (where I was hoping to watch a hockey game), Indianapolis, Philadelphia, Houston, San Diego, Austin, Denver, Boston, Atlanta, Sacramento, Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver. We were staying in each city for two weeks so that we could have some time off.

I began to pack my bags for it. Since we were gonna be there for a year I packed a duffle bag and a big suitcase full of clothes. I also had to pack up my keyboard so that I could still practice in my spare time.

After I finished packing I decided to make a YouTube video. It wasn't one of my usual covers, just an update telling my fans that I was joining the Magcon family. After that I posted a vine of me screaming Magcon and posted a pick on Instagram of the Magcon logo with no caption. I soon dozed off cause I was tired and needed some sleep for my last day of school before I would fly off to America.

I woke up the next morning and did my usual morning routine (hair, make-up, clothes etc.) before I went down and had breakfast. "You excited for your last day of school?" My mum cheered as I poured some cereal, "Yup." I replied before eating. After breakfast I went up and cleaned my teeth, packed my bag and walked out the door.

I usually walked to school cause it wasn't that far and I couldn't stand the kids on the bus. I put my headphones in and put my phone on shuffle, it came up with 'The Final Countdown' by a Swedish band called Europe.

When I got to school I avoided all the stares and found my best friends Brea, Kaitlyn and Laura. "Hey superstar!" Brea smirked at me, knowing I didn't like attention. "Shut up ass-wipe!" I shot back before saying hey to the others.

It wasn't long till the bell went and we had to go to PC. "Hi Leah." My PC teacher Miss D greeted me, "Hi Miss." I replied as I walked in. "You excited for America?" She asked and I nodded in response.

The day was over in a blur. I quickly grabbed my stuff of from my desk as the bell went, and walked outside to meet Kaitlyn. She was giving me a lift home. "Kat!" I screamed across the car park at her, she looked up from her phone, "Mouse!" She screamed back as I sprinted to her car.