weird vision

So i sense alice tells jasper part of my vision, so i get up and sneak out and walk around outside and eventually jasper realizes and comes find me. I tell him sorry i needed fresh air, he says its fine but i should have told them so they could of came with me so i dont get hurt. So im about 4 months and me and jasper are headed back to the house when i get a vision... I come out of it and start crying... Jasper asks whats wrong but i cant say, all i say is call alice...

* lola comes out of her vision crying and not just a few tears, so i ask whats wrong and she tells me to call alice..
I call alice and ask her to tell me whats wrong with lola.
% i really dont want to say but since lola told u to call me i guess i have to..
I tapped into Lola's vision again and this time it wasnt good.. Im soooo sorry brother..
*what for, what happens???
% well lola ends up loosing this set of babies.. But dont worry you do end up being a father ..
* omg no... She cant loose them.. Why does she loose them

% i cant tell how all i know is u and emmet go hunt and when you come back shes upset and tells you she lost the babies..

* so alice tells me what Lola's vision was and im upset, lola is laying down right now and now im worried.yes i know she knows im worried.

°so jasper knows and is worried now, i wish i could tell him it will be ok and not to worry.

* so im sitting in my room when in my head i hear lola tell me to not worry and everything will be ok, im like wtf that was weird..so i go check on lola and she says whats wrong and i tell her i heard her say something in my head and it was like she was talking to me..

° holy shit, i thought something and said i wished i could tell you but didnt want to move and you heard what i wanted to say to you...

* that is weird, i want to test something, if im correct and this works i think you have a new power, try thinking something you want to say to me, if i hear it then im correct, if not it was just a weird coincident..

° ok hmm i want to tell jasper that i love him... Ok i thought something..

* i hear her thought, so i say i love u too lola..
° holy shit i have a new power,
* it appears so..
# wonder whats going on and how my baby is..

° oh crap...
* what
° one of us is going to have to tell emmett and im scared too.
* crap.. We could always wait and let him find out when it happens..
° true but i really dont want this vision to happen but i know its going to and i know that since you know about it your going to try to not go hunt and im not gonna stand for that..

*yeah ur right i will try to not go hunt bc of this vision but i know im gonna have to and it sucks..

° yeah i know it does and it will be ok. Even though we loose this set of babies i still do have children by you and emmett and so everything will be fine.

Few days later

°Today is the day i can feel it and also jasper is wearing the shirt from the vision..the guys are leaving soon and i know whats gonna happen and its sad but i cant react yet or else jasper wont leave...

* so me and emmett just left to go hunt and im worried and emmet knows somethings up..

# whats wrong man
* nothing just lot on my mind..
# bull shit, you have been like this since we left 30 mins ago
* fine your right, im worried about a vision lola had and i know the vision is gonna come true just dont know when..
# what was the vision.
* i really dont want to say but i know if i dont you wont stop till i do, so a few weeks ago lola had a vision that she looses this set of babies when me and you go hunting, and so now im worried today is that day..
# fuck man, how come no one told me this, it would of been a little easier knowing ahead of time so i could prepare but now i just gotta find out normal.

*
Im sorry bro, we didnt want to make u upset, and wasnt sure how you'd react.. But alice and lola both saw that even though lola looses this set of babies she still has kids by you and me..

#
Thats good but it still sucks..

* so we finish hunting and we come back and see lola and shes upset, so i know what happened, so i rush over to her and hug her.. Then emmett comes over and hugs her too.

Few weeks later
° im still upset about loosing the babies and so im laying down and get a vision but its different im not on this world, its like im in heaven, and i see myself but im holding 2 babies one boy,one girl, so i ask myself if i know whose baby is whose and i shake my head, and say girl is emmetts and boy is jaspers... Then im told in 2 weeks i get pregnant again so it makes me smile.. So i come out of my vision and jasper, emmett, alice and my parents are all looking at me and they was asking if im ok..i say yes why, they tell me i was not responding for 24 hrs, i tell them sorry i had a weird vision..

*how was this vision weird,
° well first it was weird bc i wasnt on this world, i was on another world, i saw myself and was holding the babies, i saw that one was a boy and one was a girl.. The girl was emmetts and boy was jaspers...

* wow that is a weird vision.. So i had a son.. And emmett had a daughter..

# wow i had a daughter.. I hope whatever the next baby is that it survives and i get to hold him or her and raise it.

° so im in my room and im painting a picture and its me emmett, jasper and the babies.. And its exactly how they looked in the vision.. And im thinking of names for them..and then i get a text from alice, its the babies names, Phoebe Alice Cullen and Nicholas Peter Cullen..

Jasper comes in and sees the picture and says its beautiful and that his son would have been cute and he loves the name.. So jasper kisses me and well one thing led to another and we made love and i accidentally bit him with my fangs and some how it made the experience better and more arousing..

* wtf she bit me, but omg it made this time more sexually better..

° so a few days go bye and dad and mom go hunting but during their hunt they call jasper and he leaves to go help them..
Emmett comes over by me and hugs me and i kissed him and so we started making love and again like with jasper i ended up biting emmett and again it made it more pleasurable..
* so i get a call from Peter and he says he needs me for something.. Well we get done doing what needed to be done and we come back to the house and find lola and emmett laying together on bed... At first i get pissed off about it but then i remember that she has kids by me and emmett so i go to the other room and cool off..

° shit jaspers back and he saw me and emmett in bed and he looked pissed.. But he realized that i end up pregnant by both of them..
So a week and half go by and i get a message from alice and she tells me its the day.. At first im.confused but then i realize what it is.. So i go test with Carlisle and Alice is right.. So i wait a few days and then tell the guys and they was like are you sure and i was like yes i went to your dad and he checked..

a few months later
So im about 4 months along and alice is here and shes helping me dress because the babies are getting so big.. I have an appointment with Carlisle today i get to see what im having.. We go and he does the machine where we can see the babies and he says its 2 boys and 2 girls, and im like wtf cuz i only saw 2 babies in the vision.. And he said that its possible that since this is a different set of babies that maybe i didn't know with this one.. So i tell alice to not say anything about the hidden babies to the guys and she was like ok..

So we go back to home and the guys ask what Carlisle said about the sex of the babies and i tell them same as last time..

*and #
So im either going to have a son or daughter...
* i hope this time i get the daugther..

° lol i hear the guys thought and cant wait till the babies are born.. So 3 more months go by and now im 7 months and getting bigger... Well one day im feeding and the guys are with me every second this pregnancy and all of a sudden i go into labor and....