encore

(Many sinkook/bangchin fans out there would want to have 'fake love' and 'time for the moon night' promotions together sooooo here you go :3 )

It was a wednesday and that means promotions in Show Champion. And wednesday is for? Wednesday Family! (fml HAHAHA)

Bts had their comeback earlier than Gfriend by 1 week. So they've been to show champion the week before.

Both groups were promoting their side tracks as well. And they are in their respective dressing rooms.

"do you want your bangs down today?" Sinb's stylist asked her.

"I dont mind anything you do to my hair eonnie. I'm tired..." sinb yawned and she slowly fell asleep as her stylist did her hair and her makeup.

"sinb's sleeping?" sowon asked.

Her stylist nodded.

"ah arasseo. Then let her sleep. She didn't sleep the whole night yesterday." Sowon told her. "We will be going around to give our signed albums to our sunbaenims. Do you mind staying with her?"

"sure sowon-ssi." She replied with a smile.

The five girls head out to distribute their signed albums. The last one they went to was their closest seniors, Bangtan sonyeondan.

Sowon knocked on the door before heading in with the girls.

"annyeongseyo.. yeojachingu-imida.." the girls greeted.

"annyeongsey- why are you girls greeting us?" Jhope laughed.

"shh. We haven't close the door!" Eunha ticked him off.

"Wait. Someone's missing" yoongi pointed out. "Your hyper beagle is not here"

"isn't these two the most hyper beagles here" umji asked, pointing at yerin and yuju who were smelling each other's hair.

"usually its the trio hyper beagles. Ddinb isnt here" taehyung chuckled.

"she's sleeping. She couldn't help but slept when the stylist eonnie was doing her hair and makeup. How she look today, isn't actually how she want to look like so don't laugh at her." Eunha told them.

"girls, you need to be there at the stage now to pre-record the comeback stage" their manager told them.

"what about sinb? Is she awake?" Sowon asked.

"Hyungeun (their other manager) is waking her up."

"here's our album! Do support our song! See you later" sowon said in a rush.

"Yo. You guys wanna watch them?" jungkook suggested.

The guys then went to sit below the stage where cameras wont be able to film them. The girls had to record a few times before the actual one. Sinb who was sleepy before, she was awake after yerin tickled her without stopping.

"eonnie eonnie. Im awake now!" She laughed.

"Just to check" yerin smiled.

Sinb then realised that her bangs was down and BTS members were watching them at front row seats.

She immediately covered her forehead.