The Argument part 2

"Sinb and Moonbin are gonna be MCs together?!" Jungkook shouted.

"Yah Jungkook. Stop shouting early in the morning!" Suga told him.

Jungkook immediately bathed and got ready to go to Mnet, where they shoot mcountdown. GFriend, Astro and other kpop groups were there early to pre-record.

Once he arrived, he immediately went to find for Gfriend's dressing room. Which was in the same room as Apink.

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim" the girls greeted when Jungkook went in.

"Sinb?" He asked Gfriend's members.

"Oh she went to play with Na Eun" Yerin told him. "They'll be back soon since she have to go live with Moonbin later on"

And then both of them came. Na Eun immediately pushed Sinb towards Jungkook.

"Eonnie..." she gritted her teeth and glared at her.

She looked up to Jungkook.

"u-uh..w-what are you doing here" she asked.

"To support you" he said.

"Oh wow" she chuckled bitterly.

"Eunbi-ya kaja- Jungkook hyung! Are you here to see Sinb?" Moonbin gave him a bro hug but Jungkook just remained stiff and still.

They both are actually close friends. But Jungkook became cold towards him because these days, Sinb was really close to Moonbin.

"We need to go." Sinb said and pulled Moonbin along with her.

Since Sinb is busy doing the MC thing with Moonbin. He decided to just wait inside the dressing room.

"aigoo those two are always bickering even in front of cameras" Sowon laughed.

When Gfriend had to rehearse, Moonbin went backstage with Sinb to support her. Knowing she isn't her real self at that moment.

"Jabajwo!!! " he mimicked her highnote once they went back stage, causing her to laugh alitte.

"Yah!" She hit him.

"Punch me again" he says and she did it.

"Again. Punch harder." He said.

She kept hitting him till she cried her eyes out. Then Moonbin hugged her.

"Why am i like this.." she sobbed. "I'm so sensitive..this is not me."

"what do you mean. This is you. Don't you remember, you cry even when you missed a step when we learn a choreography together." Moonbin told her, chuckling. "You're already matured eunbi-ya"

"what ever's going on between you and Jungkook, you both better talk it out. I don't want to be the middle person again." he said and pulled Sinb to Jungkook.

She just stay quiet.

"uhm.." he uttered.

"I'm sorry about yesterday" she said.

"w-what? You didnt do anything wro-.."

"Im sorry if acted like a clingy girlfriend and all. I watched your group's full performance but you barely watched mine. So i stayed cold through out the show and i apologise for that. If anything, just text or call." Sinb said and went to her group.

"EUNSEOOOOOOOOOO" she shrieked as soon as they both met.

"SINBYAAAAAA"

"Congrats on your group's comeback!! Haeya~ Haeya~" she laughed.

Sinb just laughed and imitated WJSN's choreography.

"How are you? Some fans caught you crying during SMA." Eunseo asked.

Jungkook heard what she said and was taken aback.

Sinb cried? Is it because of me? He asked himself.

"I'm fine, the girls comforted me. Seulgi eonnie as well. She saw I wasn't my usual self when I performed." She answered.

Sinb actually had a sore throat. Only the girls knew, ofcourse yuju found out first. Yuju also had a sore throat plus a cold. That was one of the reasons why she didnt sing the high notes in Sunrise.

Sinb went to the carpark area where there's no one and just sat beside her group's van.

"saeparan haneurinde
saeppal- g-gan.." she started coughing again.

" maeumin- de..
geureoke boiji ana~"

"jagi.." jungkook called her.

"Jungkook?" She turned around immediately.

"Is your throat okay.." he sat down beside her.

"I'm sorry.." she uttered.

"Hey don't be. I'm the one that should apologise.." he said and sighed. "i shouldn't have gotten angry at you for worrying about me."

"but how's your condition today? Is it better? Did you take your medication already? Have you eaten? Did you rest enou-.." she was cut off with a kiss on her cheek.

"jagi..i'm fine now..  are we both okay now?" He chuckled, holding her hand.

Sinb just smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder.

-end-