Chapter 1

So I'm not going to lie I was a little confused when I woke up for two reasons. The doctor said some shit about the lack of air going to my brain causing me to faint or something, whatever. The second more interesting one was that I was fucked up. Man I had done some tabs with my ex Tehan and it was some goooooood shit.

1st thing I noticed my neck hurt like fuck. I had rope burn well actually it would be ribbon burn. lol. 2nd this girl I had been fucking was lying in a pool of her own blood. It took me a couple minutes to remember her name was Miur. Thank god she wasn't conscious, my sex friends always seemed to get so worked up when I couldn't remember there name. Like sometimes I fuck my family friend Sarah. She's kind of like family but whatever it brings us closer. Anyways so she's giving me a blowjob right and I accidentally say Kate's name. Because like Kate gave me a blowjob like 10 minutes earlier so I was still thinking about her when Sarah got to work. So anyways Sarah gets really pissed right and I'm all like "bby girl its a compliment. Kate gives really enthusiasts bjs"

Whatever woman are pathetic they are all like...... wait sorry I lost my train of thought. I was staring at the blood dripping from Mia's stomach and I watched this drop slide down past her butt. I definitely got what that group of guys in year 10 were saying now. Miur had a pretty good butt. Not gonna lie I was turned on and I mean she's unconscious like she would never know if I did anything plus by the looks of it she was probably going to die anyway and don't lie you know if you were about to die you'd want to die getting fucked, and nobody and I mean nobody fucks better than the Poondog.

Unfortunately an ambulance turned up and I dont know I guess it would have felt a little weird to start anything with these ambulance guys walking around the shed. So I was a good citizen and went to go see what was up with the ambulance.

So it had slipped my mind right but Mia had been all like hey ken i blew up the world. Turns out Mia just turned on all the gas in her house and left all the windows and shit open so the gas would go all through the house and then outside into the rest of the world and shit and the police guy was like from some book of evil plans she had she thought if the gas went outside it would blow up the rest of the world as well. Dont ask me bro he acted like she was an idiot but I dont really understand why it didn't work. Anyways all Mia blew up was her house kind of sucks tbh because Jack died and I really liked Jacks boobs they just had that special something that you don't always find in boobs these days.

So the neighbours had called the ambulance for Jack right but since he was dead along with Miurs parents the ambulance guy was all like

" what the hell may as well take these crazy son of a bitches instead after all we're not a funeral service"

Then he laughed for long time but I didn't really pay him much attention he had barely any booty and a completely flat chest so you know not worth a cent of big Poon's time. Besides I could just see Miurs bra through her blood drenched shirt so I spent the whole trip watching that and it was like watching adventure time on acid. Fucking amazing.

Speaking of acid I realised it had been nearly 2 hours since I had done any form of drug and the dry run was killing me. So I asked the ambulance driver of he had anything luckily he had some 25i on him. At the red light him and me did some I tried offering Mia some but she was unconscious and didn't say anything so I took that as a yes and hooked her up with the good stuff.