The files

Paperjam P.O.V
I sat up. "My files?" my heartbeat grew fast.  "Theres a lot of them" I looked at him. "...you flirted didnt you" fresh asked "....maybe at least i didn't fuck the maid" unfresh with a grin "not the time for black butler references bruh" I just listen and didn't say a thing.
Ink P.O.V
I walked in my baby boys hospital room but when I did I seen both the fresh "what the hell is this?" pj looked at him I seen the tears. "WHO DID THIS TO PAPERJAM!?" i saw unfresh slid down and hid behind fresh. Fresh lowered his hat and looked down. "Dad they didn't do anything. I was just being a little crybaby" pj said. I didn't give a fuck i took fresh hat and pulled unfresh up with his neck "who did it or i'm sending you out the window. "Dad! They didn't do anything!" I listen "who the hell are you bitches?" "calm your tits.. Oh wait"unfresh stop, fresh stayed quiet. Pj hid under the sheet. I pin him down took put a knife watch you mouth before the blood in you is my fresh paint.

??? P.O.V
I walked in to see pj but see a circus instead. "H-hey pj?" fresh was hiding by pjs bed, unfresh was laughing insanely. "Hey papercut" pj said. Pc Looks at unfresh "sickening" (pc is a very handsome man and pretty)"thanks buddy" fresh was half way out the window.

Paperjam P.O.V
I watched him. Tears form and i hid them. IM SUCH A BABY. "Pj don't cry" pc said sitting next to me "i-i-i-i'm not!" i felt a gaze looking at me and pc making me look to the window with the colorful 90's mess in the window his glasses had change to 'cute' ink left the room. I looked at fresh "???" 

Papercut P.O.V
I see that fresh was holding the files so i took it and walked out the room. Looks through
Unfresh P.O.V
I followed after pc not caring about the blood on my spine, call me weird but the pain was nice. This kid wasnt going to get away from me with those files after i had to flirt my way with that plastic bitch. He looked at him "may i help you?" pc asked "ill be blunt i need those file kid so just hand those over and nothing will happen" "ha" pc laughed. I sighed and walked quickly to pc grabbing his wrists pined to the wall. "Get the hell off me!" Knicks his Dick pc did and said. He dont look nice anymore. I can feel his cut. My glasses faded and i felt myself black out.
Papercut P O.V
Shit. This man is so sick. I felt my body hit the floor hard and felt a couple of ribs crack. The hell is with him, i looked up at him and saw a red thing coming from his right eye and wraping arond his skull as he got closer to me. I kicked at him and broke his glasses reviling a red monster soul with tentacle like things coming out. I got up fast and got dizzy and fall back through the window and broke the glass falling out the building.

Paperjam P.O.V
I got up hearing the glass break. I ran out almost falling and looks out. I see the little fight and pc out the window. "YOU SICK BITCH!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!! HIS BOYFRIEND ALREADY RAPES AND ABUSES HIM!!! YOU HURT CUZ HE TRIED TO PROTECT HIMSELF!? FUCK YOU! FUCK OUT!" I ran to the stairs falling down mostly but gets there and see pc. Burst into tears