My first day

Tring Tring

My alarm rang at 6:00 am.

I quickly got up excited for my first day of work. I had bath got dressed and went to the kitchen to pack lunch and prepare breakfast. Just then Zeeniya enters,

"Good morning, so wat have u made. I have been craving for homemade food from past 2 years."

"Haha.. I have made vada pav and mango milkshake."

"Oh I just love this. come fast and have breakfast we have to leave in sometime."

"Yes coming give me 2 min."

Zeeniya was locking the door. I was a bit nervous for my first day.

On the sets she introduced me to everyone they were familiar faces. I helped Zeeniya get ready for her shot. She looked beautiful and her acting was just mind blowing. We then had aloo paratha for lunch and went back to shoot. I was running from one place to another just to see that everything went smoothly. I was just enjoying my job. At 4 I give her green tea and few biscuits and talk how my day went. She again went for her shoot and at 5 I see a someone entering it's none other than the Casanova.

He was talking to Zeeniya wen he suddenly looks at me and our eyes meet. He walks towards me. And says hi I give him a smile and I walk toward Zeeniya.

" Zeeniya u will be done with ur shooting in 2 hrs can I go home and prepare for dinner."

"Oh yea and Mohit will be coming home for dinner but how will u go."

"I will drop her." And it is none other than Karan again.

"Oh cool Karan please drop her home and come home for dinner ok thank"

"Yes fine.. after u Barbie doll"

I give a dirty look and sit in his car.

On the way he cracks jokes and plays music but all I did was give him a whatever look. I think I have lost trust from everyone other than my friends.

After closing the door I went to kitchen to make pav bhaji for dinner. Karan followed me and was staring at me from hall even though he was acting like he was watching cricket.

At 8 Zeeniya and Mohit come home and I sigh a breath of relief because it was very uncomfortable alone with a guy right next to you but I felt safe.

We had dinner and spoke. We watched cricket and ate the dessert.

Finally at 11 we all went to our bed and Mohit and Karan went to their homes.

Karan's pov

Oh wat is wrong with me. Y was I staring at her. she is an awesome cook and looks lovely while cooking. She is different. she never gets impressed. She is my Barbie doll.

Alina's pov

I hear bell ringing early in the morning. It was a Sunday so we had planned to sleep till late. When I opened door I was shocked to see Kittu, Sid, Stacy and Virat were standing outside.

And they screamt "surprise".

My sleep just vanished seeing them.