Ex Mafia Boss

The first thing I will tell you is the main character will be n/r ak name/reader and they will not have friends. An they will be homeless.
_____________________________________   

You woke up after a long day of stealing food and hiding from a gang I used to be apart of. As I'm thinking of my younger self and knowing how stupid it was to trust them. I get up and put on my clothes. poking my head out to see if the cust is clear. I then walk out and hide in crowd of people not to faraway from where I was. I then look through some of the people's pockets in front of me to find $10.50. I then have a sigh of relief as I got some money this time and not lint. As I think of what to get with the money and decided on getting a hotdog. I slowly walk out of crowd of people and walk to a hotdog stand paying for the food. I then think of where to go next I decided on walking to the park. As I'm start walking I see a old enemy from my old gang. I have a closer look and see them looking straight at me. As they are calling for back up I booked it out of there. As I run onto the street I hear a honk I look and see a red truck coming straight for me. I freeze solid as it hits me. I hear people panicing as I fall into darkness.
______________________________________ 

If you like or dislike this story so fare tell me why if you like I don't mind.