awaking up to a ink stain

Do you want me to make error a motherly mafia boss?

Ink pov

I was talking to dream about getting his brother out of the goopie form. So he can have his brother back and also to stop him from being a big baby about it. I think he should just give up on his brother but I think he would take offence to that and leave. We were talking about a strategy to get him back. when all of a sudden I felt two universes collide with eachother, I fell in pain cursing error for colliding two universes together. I then get up and look at dream. He looked worried about me but I pay no mind to his worries as I go to error to beat some sense into him. I made a portal to the anti void and felt something off as I go in the portal. Seeing error sleeping on the ground I walk up to his sleeping form. He looked so harmless. I scotch down to error and shook him. As soon as I started shaking him, he wake up grabbed my hand and stabbed it. I screamed in surprise.

Error pov

I was being shanked. Must be the rival gang, so I grabbed there hand and stabbed them. Hearing them cry out in pain I got up and tackled them to the floor. Looking at them I see a skeleton a living skeleton that looks like a wannabe art kid. What?

I stopped being a scared little baby and did some more. Tell me if this has some mistakes if you want.