TEN

It's been a week.
Stiles and Derek haven't talked in a week.
Of course, Derek tried to call Stiles and text him multiple times but Stiles never answered.
Derek knew he desereved it, tho, but he was still worried about Stiles.
He had horrible pains the last time they met, but Derek was there to take the pain. What if next time there will be no one to do it?

The pack schedualed a pack meeting at Derek's, but since Derek knew Stiles wouldn't come, he made everyone go to Stiles' place.

Derek came first. The door was locked, and only Scott had a spare key, so Derek decided to climbe threw Stiles' bedroom's window.

Stiles was sleeping restless, moving and sweating, and it made Derek worry. He was probably having a nightmare.

All of a sudden, he woke up, screaming.

Derek, as an instinct, held him tight and tried to calm him down. Stiles stopped screaming and panted loudly.

"Ssshh, it's okay, everything's okay baby." Derek said. "Hey, look at me. It's okay." He said, holding Stiles' cheeks and caressing his hair.

"Derek.. what are you doing here?"

"It doesn't matter right now. Are you okay?"

"Yeah..yeah, I had a nightmare."

"Okay." Derek said, still caressing Stiles' face.

"Is the baby okay?"

"Yes."

Derek slowly brought one of his hands down to Stiles' belly anf felt the baby moving. "Is it okay?" He asked Stiles.

"Yes."

Derek moved his hand around Stiles' abdomen, whispering sweet nothings to his son, and kissed the top of the belly.

"Derek what are you doing here?"

"The pack meeting." Derek said, not moving his hand or eyes off of Stiles' belly. "I knew you wouldn't come to my house, so I made everyobe come here. They should be here any minute now."

"That's smart. I really wouldn't come."

"I know."

"Is your girlfriend okay with you being here?"

"Stiles.."

"What?"

"I'm sorry, okay?"

There was a dead silence and they looked into each other's eyes. Stiles was about to say something when Scott's shout interrupted.

"We should go." Derek said.

Downstairs were Scott , Isaac and Malia. Scott was looking for some snacks while Malia and Isaac were having a chat in the living room.

"I'm glad you are cooperating with this criminal's plan" Stiles said.

"Sties! How are you feeling?" Isaac asked.

"I'm totally fine." Stiles answered, earning a suspicious glare from Derek.

"Derek.. I see you've been here for a while..." Scott said.

"Yeah, I was in Stiles' room." Derek stated, knowing why Scott said it.

The bell rang, and it was Allison and Lydia. They came in, holding hands as usual.

"Is there a drama happening?" Lydia asked when all she heard was silence.

"No. Everything's perfect." Stiles said and sat on the couch. Everyone joined him and they started talking about werewolf's things.