Chapter 2~ doctors appointment

Catherine's POV.

McGarrett/Rollins home

10:46pm.

"Steve, can you pass me a towel please?" I asked squeezing the water from my hair.

"Here you go lieutenant" he said passing me a towel, he looked at me from head to toe while I was drying myself, he just smirked at me then walked back into the bedroom.

I finished drying myself and put some bed shorts on and one of Steve's t-shirts. I walked into the bedroom Steve was sat on the bed in his boxers and nothing else, he was leaning against the headboard on his phone.

"Why did you look at me like that when you passed me the towel?" I asked him, I sat on the bed next to him, he put his phone on his nightstand.

"Because you looked beautiful, I mean you always do but that tiny little baby bump, it just... Everything seams so surreal, I mean everything just seams so different already but the good kind of different" he whisperd wrapping his arms around my waist his hand brushing over my torso while he placed feather light pecks along my jawline.

"Im going to have to stop you right there commander no matter how good that felt and how tempting you are, but i have to get up early for the doctors" I whispered pulling away from him and laying my head on the soft pillow, he laid next to me but on his side leaning on his elbow and his head resting in the palm of his hand.

"You mean we have to be up early for the doctors" He said softly brushing a stray strand of hair off of my face, his eyes so full of love. We were laid looking into each others eyes for a while until Steve leaned down and kissed my forhead.

"Night, i love you... both of you" he said putting one hand on my slightly swollen stomach and drawing small circles with his fingers.

"We love you too... so much" i said before pecking his lips. I started to drift off to sleep i think Steve was aswell. Both of us tangled up with each other.

08:36am

(Still Catherine's POV)

"Shit" a loud curse came from downstairs followed by the sound of a pan being slammed down on the counter in the kitchen. I opened my eyes to see Steve wasn't on his side of the bed. Slowly moving my legs so they were dangling over the edge of the bed, i stepped onto the cold wooden floor, making my way downstairs the further down i got the more it smelt of something burning.

"Hey" i said standing in the doorway of the kitchen. Steves head turned to look at me his dark hair still damp from his morning swim.

"Hey, sorry did i wake you up?" he asked walking over to me and picking me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist, he placed a small sweet kiss on my lips.

"No i was already awake, what were you doing?" i questioned, looking around the kitchen.

"I tried to make you pancakes but they just kept burning" he said a dissapointed expression on his face.

"Awhh Steve you really are turning into a big softie aren't you?" i said knowing it would wind him up.

"Yeah but nobody can know ill loose my bad boy reputation" he admitted with a wink and a goofy little smile on his face.

"Okay your secret is safe with me" I whispered zipping my lips with an imaginary zip.

"What time is your appointment?" He questioned gently placing me back on the ground.

"10 o'clock" I said Steve put the pan in the sink, he nodded his head.

"Okay I'm going to jump in the shower real quick then we can go grab some breakfast if you want?" I asked slowly walking past me towards the door that leads to the living room.