The elevator

{Will POV}

Damnit! She knows where we are. Now i cant make the phone call I've wanted to do. I guess i just torture her until she dies, leave and get Henry and beat him to death.

I picked up the knife and i took her hair, slicing it off, making her hair go from mid-back length to shoulder length.

"Why did you just -AHH!!" she started to say but stopped as i made a cut on her stomach. Its started to bleed, so i ran her hair locks that were in my hands onto the blood. I knew what to do with this.

I pulled out an envelope and a pen, put the hair in the envelope, sealed it tight, took off some of the tarp, opened the elevator door and threw the envelope as far as i could and closed the doors and put the tarp back on.

"Will," she said "why did you do that?"

"They will think that your dead when they get here. Which is never." i said

"Will please sto-"

"You never shut up!" i picked up the lighter and flickered it on. By now the bleeding in her stomach stopped.

"Will, cant we just make a deal? Ill do anything," she started to cry, her voice cracking "ill do anything for you and then you let me go."

"Hmm," i started to think "No."

The lighter still on, i burnt her ankles

"AHHH PLEASE STOP!!!" JJ said

"This is ten times better than raping you." i said

"Will no!" she then started to kick me, one kick on my testicules and the other kick on my chin.

"AHH!! Ahh! Ahh that hurts!"

"Let me go! Let me go now!"

I limped over to the crowbar and smacked her arm. Finally, she should shut up and focus on her broken arm. By now, she gave up and broke down, crying.

"How about," i started to say, turning on my phone "we make a quick call?"

"Will it save me?" she said, trying to stop herself from sobbing

"I don't think so. By the time your little friends get here, you would be "dead""

"Please we can make a deal. I'm serious."

"Oh really?"

"Yes! Yes, yes! I can tell them that this was an lie and i wanted attention and you can do whatever you want to me, but you cant kill me, Henry, my family or the BAU."

"Is that so?"

"Yes! Lets just call them and I can tell them myself."

I went to look for an phone number to call quickly. I found the perfect person: Derek Morgan.

"Also, i want you to reassign from the FBI." i told her, taking out my knife and holding it to her neck

"Ahh! A-a-alright!" she said, tearing up

The phone kept ringing, and ringing, and ringing, until Derek answered.