Chapter 5: my thirst for water!

OH MY GOSH!!!!

She was trying to kill me. So I went right up to woolly and my dad. “I’m sorry, the more that I think about it the more that I realized that riley was trying to kill me”. Right away they for gave me. I was so happy.

Then my dad gets a text.

“Umm woolly can I please talk to you for one moment?”

And again they are whispering!

“Ok I’ll tell her. Emily we just got some bad news from the other people that we work with”.

“Well what is it I want to know”.

To me bad news is really all ways good news. 

“ Ok here we go umm you see you sister or riley was apparently found out that you know now that she is not you real birth sister and is coming to get you”.

“so what’s wrong about that?”

“She, umm, well, killed your… mother”.

I was heart brooked that she did that just to find and kill me!

“And, umm she is the one who is making this winter of summer. She now knows everything that we told you and is coming to get or kill us”.

Now they have told me what she now I will not tell anyone what I’m going to do other than…

“What are you doing Emily we need to change trails”.

“I’m going to stop this winter, and then I’m going to kill riley!”

“Don’t you think that, that is a little bit much? We are just here to stop winter of summer not to kill the person who made the winter of summer”

“Well she killed my mom so I’m going to kill someone that she loves and that’s herself and no one can stop me!”

We are not even half way there and I’m so mad that I keep thinking that my dad and woolly re going the wrong way. So I started to lead the way. They said that I was the only one who could stop this so I’m going to lead.

We stop for a little to rest but after five minutes I was up and ready to go. I was the only one who was ready to go, my dad is so tired that he fell asleep right on top of a rock and woolly well he was very thirsty and I well was just as thirsty as well but I wanted to go so bad but I could not do anything more than stand. We had no more water and we are dying of thrust. I had three things on my mind my mom, riley and water.  That very night I had ta weird dream it was me finding water and then my mom came out of a tree and told me “life is not a bout revenge, life is only to be filled with love and life not revenge and hate” all of a sudden I wake up and see only dad and woolly hoping to see my mom here with me.

Ok yes I know this chapter is a day early but chapter 6 will be late. I’m going camping all this week starting tomorrow so chapter 6 will be maybe a week or 2. Ok so sorry but its life.