One

Violet

I couldn't help the shaking as I entered the school,I didn't want to be here.I hated it here.I pulled my sleeves over my hands,hiding them from the world.It sounds stupid but I wished I could be hands sometimes,they can hide away so easily.

"Violet!"My speed picked up,walking a hundred times faster than I was before.Someone grabbed my wrist and I tried not to hiss in pain,I was pushed up against the locker as a clattering sound was made.

"I've told you many times before not to run away from me,Violet."I avoided Bree's gaze as she gripped tighter on my wrist,digging her nails in.Alex appeared next to her,smirking at me.Bree's nails dug deeper into my wrist,most likely causing my wrist to bleed like it was last night.Except last night I wanted it to bleed.I didn't want it to right now,surely she'd notice.

"I don't want to deal with this today."I muttered but she didn't listen,she only pushed my on the floor and kicked me in the stomach.The same place mother had threw the glass at me yesterday.Normally I would only wince in pain but instead I screamed.Tears streamed down my face as Bree and Alex kicked me in different directions,screaming things at me all the while.

"You pathetic girl."

"No one cares about you."

"Why don't you just die?"

"Fat fucking bitch."

After what felt like a lifetime they left me,bleeding and suffering on the school hallway ground.You'd think that someone would notice.That someone would say something.But that doesn't happen here.The teachers are too busy taking drugs on the bathrooms and the students are too busy hooking up with one another.

As I started attempting to pull myself up I felt someone grab my arm,pulling me up and holding me until I managed to stand on my own.I looked at him and he smiled,his lip ring shining as he did so.