10: Hurricane Stephanie vs. Hurricane Emily

Emily

I walked into Culture Shock in search of West. I spotted him in the book area putting money in books. I walked over to him with a confused look.

"What are you doing babe?" I asked him.

"Nothing just checking out the books" he told me.

"I seen you put money in the books" I said then picked one up.

"Oh you did?" he asked nervously.

"Yeah" I said then laughed a little.

"I put money in the books because I want to brighten someone's day" he said.

"Awww" I said then gave him a kiss.

"Well well well" we heard voice say that made us break our kiss.

I looked beside me and Stephanie was standing there with a smirk.

"Well isn't that cute. Baby momma and baby daddy goals" Stephanie said teasingly.

I put my head down with shame as I cover my stomach with both of my arms.

"Leave us alone" West said.

"I just came here to tell you that Ms.Kate wants us to do a duet together" she told West.

"Tell her I'm not going to do it" he told her.

"You don't have a choice West" Stephanie said then walked away.

West lightly grabbed my arms and moved them to the side of me.

"Never cover that beautiful stomach" he said then rubbed my pudge.

My stomach is getting bigger each day but it's still not that noticeable.

"I got to go help Ms.Kate and Chloe with some work" I told him.

"Okay be careful babe" he said then pecked my lips.

I walked away from him and to Ms.Kate's office.

West

I sat down in Culture Shock and just watched my surroundings. The only thing on my mind right now is Emily. I want to do something special for her especially since we haven't really gone on a date since we found out she was pregnant.

"West" I heard a voice say.

I looked up and Stephanie was standing over me with a smirk.

"What do you want?" I asked her in an annoyed tone.

"I want to practice" she said then sat down next to me.

"Can we do that later?" I asked her.

"Nope now come on" she said then pulled me up along with her.

She dragged me all the way to Studio B. Once she let me go I dropped to the floor with an annoyed look on my face.

"I want to win first place and you're not going to come between that" she said with an attitude.

I groaned then got up so I could learn the choreography. It was simple basic movements that a toddler could come up with.

"Then I want to do a lift" she said.

"What kind of lift?" I asked.

"I don't know yet but I do know one thing" she said as she took slow strides towards me.

"I want you" she whispered.

I moved back away from her but she kept stepping forward. My back hit the wall and her chest was on mine. Her lips touched mine and I quickly pushed her off of me.

Emily

I watched as Stephanie kissed him and it made my blood boil. He pushed her off of him and I felt a sense of relief wash over me but I wasn't done yet. I walked towards Stephanie then pulled her back away from West.

"Don't ever put your nasty lips on my man again" I said getting all in her personal space.

"Shut up Beluga Whale" she said then tried to push me back.

I didn't budge. Without even thinking my fist drew back and punched her right in the nose.

"Emily" West said then stepped in front of me.

Stephanie laid on the ground with blood coming out of her nose. West grabbed my hand then pulled me out of Studio B.

"What were you thinking?" he asked me loudly.

My lip began to tremble and my eyes watered. West sighed then pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry" I said as I cried.

"It's okay Em just please don't ever put our baby at risk like that again" West said softly.

He kissed the top of my head which made me smile.

"Now let's go to Culture Shock and get you some juice" he said then wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

Rule #1: Never mess with Hurricane Emily.