Start the new life

I walked to the big window and looked at the house that was in front of mine. I could observe a blonde boy in there house. He seemed to be arguing with a girl. She had brown hair and brown eyes and she was young like me and like the boy. They screamed all time.

-Justin! I talk to you. Listen me!
-What do you want now?! Leave me alone! I don't want hear you now, so go to your home and think about  what you've done to me! –he screamed.

He looked out the window and in seconds he saw me. I ran so he couldn't see me, but he had already done it. I was nervous. I ran to my bed and I slept for a long time. I didn't hear their screams again.
I woke up at 4 am.
-Oh my God, the jet-lag! –I put my hand on my face.
I went to the kitchen for drank milk from the fridge and go back to my bedroom for don't wake up my parents. I arrived at my bedroom and I looked out the window again. The night was dark, but the bedroom light of the boy (named Justin) was on. He was sing. He did it well. I went to sleep again, but hearing his voice.
Next morning, I woke up at 11 am. I went to the kitchen for breakfast and I came back to my bedroom to get dressed. Then, I went to looked out the window for saw the house that was in front of mine. Suddenly, he observed me. I was very nervous and I went to living room for relax me.
In the afternoon, I went to street for ride with my parents and meet Los Angeles. We were at centre of the city for three hours before go back to Beverly Hills, where we lived. Really, Los Angeles are the most amazing place where I was stay in my entire life.
When we arrived at home, I saw a boy with a skate. He was skating. I observed him. He was Justin. He was more handsome than I thought. My parents entered the house for made dinner, because was night. In the meantime, I said to my parents:
-I'm going for a walk in the neighborhood! –I said happy.
They answered me:
-Okay! You must come back here at 10 pm. –They said happy also.
-Well, love you so much. Bye!

I went to neighborhood. There were an amazing houses. I really loved it but I missed Mallorca. Suddenly, I was sad and I cried. I felt a tear down my face. Since I was here, I was talk every time with my friends from Mallorca but I wanted they was stay here with me. Suddenly, I felt a person near of me.

-Are you okay? –the person asked me. The person had boy voice.
-Yes, it's nothing. Don't worry. –I answered to the person. Still I couldn't saw his face. But I knew whose voice it was. It was from my new neighbor Justin.
-Hi, I'm Justin. I'm nice to meet you. Welcome to the neighborhood. –he said me happy but serious or tired.
-Hi, I'm Loren, I'm nice to meet you too. –I said him while I dried the tears from my eyes.
-Where are you from? –Justin asked me.
-I'm from Mallorca. –I answered him. I felt he laughed me and I cried again.
-Why are you crying? –he asked me.
-I feel bad, sad and tired. –he put serious face.
-Where is Mallorca? –he asked me again. I wanted come back home in this moment.
-In Spain. Is near Ibiza. –I answered nervous.
-I want to go to Ibiza. –he said. -It's one of my favorite islands around the world.
-Oh, yes. It's an amazing place. –I smiled.

We talked for one hour. He was an interesting boy. Then, I looked the clock of my iPhone.
-Oh no! It's 11 pm o'clock. I had to come back home an hour ago! –I screamed.
-Oh, I'm sorry. Do you want me to accompany to your house? It's in front of mine. –He answered me. He was good boy.
-Okay, thanks. –I hugged him. I don't know why, but I hugged him. He hugged me too.
-You're so cute. –he told me.
-You too. – I told him.
Really I needed a hug. Really I needed a person like Justin was hugged me.