Home way

We went to my house. In the way, I said him:
-You sing so good. –I said him with a smile.
-Oh, thank you so much. –He told me.
We arrived in front at my house.
-Well, good bye. Nice to meet you Justin. Thank you so much for all. Bye. Good night. –I told him with a smile.
-You too. –He said me.

I entered to my house and my parents asked me:
-Where do you were? –They were angry.
-I was meeting Justin. –I answered to my parents.
-Who is Justin, Loren? –They were more angry than before.
-He's the boy that lives in front of us. –I answered.
-He is a good boy. He is sixteen like me. I was talking with him until now.
-Okay, good night Loren. –My mother told me.
-Good night daughter. –My father told me.

Next day, I woke up and like always, I went to looked out the window. I could see Justin sitting on the sidewalk, with his perfect blonde hair, his honey eyes and his peculiar way of dressing. And obviously, his skate. I opened the window.

-Good morning Justin! –I told him with my smile.
-Hi Loren! –He answered me with his perfect smile.
-Would you like go to skating to the park? –He asked me.
-It's Okay, but I don't know skating –I answered him with big smile. I didn't believe what was happening. I was very happy.
-No problem, I teach you –He answered me while he laughed.
-Hahahaha, of course! –I laughed. I was very happy because he will be my first friend at L.A.
-At 4 pm at the park? –He asked me with his perfect smile.
-Yes, but I don't know where is the park –I said sad.
-No problem, so I'll pick you at the door of your house at 4 pm. –He said me.
-Okay, thank you so much for all Justin –I told him from my window.
-Bye! See you soon!! –I told him.
-Bye Loren! –He told me.

After that, I closed the window. I was very happy because I would be with Justin. But I remembered I hadn't a skate, so again I went to the window for look out street and talk with Justin about this problem. But Justin wasn't there, so I would tell him when we met.
During morning, I went with my parents to the mall for buy clothes and other important things for home. My father went to an electronic shop for buy important things for the kitchen and my mother and I went to buy clothes.
I told her my plans for afternoon:

-Mom –I said.
-Yes –she answered me.
-Today at 4 pm I will meet with Justin to go to park for skate. –I told her.
-Who is Justin? –she asked me.
-Justin is the boy who lives in front our house. –I answered her.
-Oh. I would like meet him. –She said.

Then, I saw a skate shop and I remembered that I hadn't it. So I told her my problem.

-But mom, I have a problem. –I said. -I haven't a skate. And he yes. –I put sad face.
-So, can we go to this shop and do you can buy one for me, please? –I put good face.

She never answered me, but her answer was yes because we entered to the shop. I saw a skate of different colors and I like it.
-Mum, I like it this. –I said to her.
-Okay. –She said me.
-How much is it? –She asked to cashier.
-It's 100 dollars. –He answered to my mom.
-Okay, I buy it –She said.
-Thank you so much. –He said to us.
-Bye! –we said to him.