Page Six.

I looked at my nails while lying on the bed. I did not answer Owen's question. On the bright side, Young hasn't been around me so that was one positive thing out of today.

"No bitch, no drama, no worries." I said to myself happily.

"I wouldn't be saying that dumb shit." Young appeared at the door.

"And the queen of bitches has returned." My smile faded.

"Owen wants an answer." She folded her arms.

"Just go away." I said.

"Alright." She left the room, but she came back, throwing a bucket of water on me. I got up screaming.

"Are you serious!" I looked down at my soaked clothes.

"I told you, Owen wanted an answer." She said.

"You could've just asked." I tried rubbing my clothes.

"I still got you up, didn't I?" she smiled.

I grabbed her arm and tried yanking her down, but she didn't move an inch and instead kicked me in the side.

"Aye, chill." Owen moved Young out of the way. Some other boys came into the room, blocking me from her.

"Don't guard her now. She threw water on me." I paced back and forth.

"You're mad over a little water?" she giggled.

"Young, leave." He said. She left with the boys, leaving only me and him.

"Do you have an answer to my question now?" he asked.

"I'm not sure about that question." I looked away.

"It's a simple question." I grew quiet. "Okay, maybe this will change your mind." He grabbed a gun out, pointing to my head.

"Wait, wait!" I covered my head.

"Answer is?" he asked again.

"Okay, okay, okay. Yes." I said.

"See how easy that was, baby girl?" He moved the gun away from my head.

"What do I do now? I asked.

"You get respect." He moved toward me, grabbing me and putting me over his shoulder.

"Nope, put me down!" I kicked my feet.

"Girl hush." Although my head was down, I could tell we were walking in front of everybody. Embarrassment went through my body. He started walking upstairs, and I was thinking about what if he drops me? I began squirming.

"I'm not going to drop your little ass." he said.

"Please put me down." I pleaded. He walked me into a room, closing the door with his foot, and dropping me on a bed.

"Ow." I rubbed my head.

"Told you." He pulled up a chair, looking at me. "Tomorrow, you are coming with us to kill someone. I looked around.

"Who?" I asked, thinking he was talking to a ghost.

"Don't act dumb around me." his face was neutral. I rolled my eyes. "Roll your eyes again, I dare you." I rolled them again, and he picked me back up.

"Aye, chill out, chill out!" I wiggled around.

"No, you wanted to roll your eyes." he said.

"I won't anymore." he threw me back down before heading to the dresser.

"These should be your size." He tossed two outfits. One was pajamas, while the other one was just a black shirt with jeans. "Bathroom is behind you." I strolled out of the room to the bathroom, changing. I slid my shirt off, seeing the bruise finally gone.

.

.

.

I went back into the room to lie down while Owen basically sat there, taking off his shirt. His arms had tattoos along with abs. I caught myself staring so much that even he saw me.

"Surprised?" he asked. I looked away, pretending to be asleep. "You definitely weren't slick girl." he chuckled before lying down beside me.

"When are you going to let me go home?" his facial expression changed.

"Go to sleep. You have an assignment tomorrow." He turned around before drifting to sleep. I remained awake, letting a tear go down.