Page Eighteen.

The basement door opened, two of Owen's other gang boys came, and got me. Heading upstairs to the main, I saw Young drinking next to Natasha who took her focus off her than at me.

"Well...if this isn't a good time for a round two." Natasha said.

"I'm right here." I said.

Young looked at both of us, rolling her eyes.

"I don't have time for this bullshit." She mumbled.

She headed upstairs, tossing the liquor bottle in the trash can.

"So you want to step outside or right here is fine with you?" Natasha asked.

I ignored her question, walking outside while she followed behind me. Owen, Young, and half of the gang stepped out to watch.

"You read..." Natasha tried saying.

I swung quickly at the same spot as last time, Natasha kept her head down which gave me the advantage to drag her down and make quick blows at her head.

"Let go of my hair!" She shouted.

I used the wrist part to deliver my final blow, throwing her to the side of the concrete. The two boys came back and stayed around me while Owen helped Natasha up.

"That's enough." He said.

"Are you really going to help that hoe?" I asked.

"Is there a problem?" He asked.

I shook my head and let out a little laugh.

"I like how you are acting brand new when you were in the basement kissing me last night." I stated.

Natasha froze, looking at Owen, and some of the boys outside covered their mouths while the rest mouthed "Damn."

"You a hoe!" Natasha spat.

"If I remember correctly, you were with every boy in your old gang. Technically, you shouldn't be the one talking." I said, tilting my head.

Natasha began screaming, yanking Owen away from her, and running at me.

"What's up?" I asked.

Young backhanded Natasha making her fall down, holding her face.

"Girl, she won. Stop running up only to be beat." She said.

Natasha got grabbed and taken inside leaving me alone with Owen who stared at me.

"Is there a problem?" I asked.

"What are you getting all big for?" He asked.

I got in his face, laughing.

"You better choose either me or that hoe. Stop picking both." I said.

I let the boys take me back inside the hideout, to the basement. However Owen followed walking in the room, locking it.

"Go back to your hoe, please." I mumbled.

"Say it one more time." He said.

"Hoe." I blurted.

Owen pinned my hands down on the bed, slightly hovering over me.

"Stop acting tough because Young is protecting your ass now and like I said Natasha ain't my girl. She's a..." He explained.

"A resource." I said sarcastically.

He eyed me.

"Get the hell off of me, please." I added next.

"Nah." He said.

I kneed him in the crouch, running out of the basement, and ran upstairs into the kitchen. I stayed on one side of the table while he got to the other.

"You're bold." He said, nodding.

"I know right, that makes me something, bitch." I said.

"Call me a bitch again and see what happens." He insisted.

I slowly leaned over on the table.

"Bitch." I whispered.

Without noticing, Owen grabbed me by my hair, pulling me back down to the basement. I pushed him off once we got back to the room.

"Oh you're really offended by that word?" I said.

He only began to stare.

"What?" I shouted.

"There is a meaning behind the word, so stop fucking calling me that." He said.

"What kind of meaning?" I asked.

"Let's just say Young isn't the only one with issues here so drop the question and drop that smart ass mouth of yours, easy." He spat.

"How about answer the question and I'll leave it alone." I said.

Owen sighed, looking over at me.