Unkown Beauty

•Justin's POV•

*Scrolling through Instagram Feed*
Justin's thoughts:
Selena, Selena, and shockingly....another photo of Selena! It's 2018. It has been 2 years since our official break up, and yet, every 2 minutes I get a notification, tag or comment about SELENA. It's even worse when Selena or I post pictures because there are no pictures without at least a hundred people asking about "Jelena".

Selena and I ended our relationship in bad terms, but it was for the best of it... our relationship was so toxic. We would fight and get back together, and we never grew as a couple or as individuals. We decided that ultimately cutting ties would help ourselves grow.

Yeah, I'm obviously over her...well I kinda am but anyways,  it's insanely hard to fully get over someone when the world knows you as Jelena or Justin&Selena, instead of merely Justin.
I don't blame my fans of course, Selena and I were young lovers, and it was our decision to keep our relationship public. Probably the biggest mistake we've made, but oh well.

As I continue to scroll through my explore page on Instagram, I see a picture of someone. Her beauty is so unique and her lips look so luscious. She's the definition of a goddess. Who is she? No idea, but with the help of my followers, I'm sure that one of them might know her?

I post the picture of her on my Instagram, with the caption "Who is she??". Within seconds, there's already hundreds of fake accounts using the picture I've posted, and my fans pointing out nonexistent flaws of the girl in the picture out of utter jealousy. Oh god, I really did not think this through. I decide to go to sleep, because it's 3am and I'm tired as hell after hustling all day.

I turn off my phone and begin to peacefully sleep.