T w o

Thank you so much for letting me know that you're enjoying this book! It really helps me out ^ ^!

Firstly, when Jelly is in the ink she'll be transported into another dimension but it's actually the little girls world from long, long, long ago. Enjoy the rest of the story!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

.."CAP' TO YOUR RIGHT!!!" 

"SHOOT LEFT, GAH-"

"WE HAVE AN INJURED INKLING SIR! WHERES THE MEDIC?!"

I opened my eyes and sat up, looking around confused and for some reason I felt... scared? I saw inklings with military uniforms and they were holding bamboozlers. Was...this the Great Turf War...? What am I doing here...? Suddenly, loud beats could be heard and roars of laughters filled the sky.

"GIVE UP INKLINGS! YOU CANNOT WIN AGAINST OUR RULER, DJ OCTAVIO. SURRENDER NOW AND YOUR WORTHLESS LIFE WILL BE SPARED!" I turned my head and saw a endless amount of octolings and other strange creatures. But what scared me the most... was the ruler himself, Octavio in a giant sphere with huge metallic hands. 

"N-No way...." I crawled backwards and trembled in fear. I thought that I could touch the girl in front of me but my hands just went through her body... Was this just a memory...? Was it her memory...?

"Well well, nice seeing you Octa. Sorry to burst your bubble but we are not surrendering. This is a war, a war we WILL win. Even if it means killing my own friend, I'll do it for the sake of my people." I saw a tall man with a white beard, a legendary cap and holding a better bamboozler while smirking as if he wasn't scared at all. 

"Then it's settled Cuttlefish, let's see who is still alive after we've bathed in the blood of our enemies. GO OCTOLINGS, SPARE NONE!" Octavio stood up and pointed at the inklings, all of the octo army ran full speed at the inklings. The army did the same thing and fired shots at octolings. I just stood in the middle,  horrified, I wish I could help them... 

"SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!" I turned to the left and screamed. A girl was being stabbed with her own bamboozler, the octoling made a perfect cut on her stomach and gutted the poor girl. I covered my eyes and sobbed while I heard that girl scream in pain. Several other inklings were being stabbed or shot repeatedly even if they were dead. 

"I-I want to go home...!" I covered my ears and I didn't hear anything anymore, no screams, no shots, nothing. I looked up and saw a giant inkstrike land on the ground, killing every single octoling. It even damaged Octavio's machine and he fell off, landing on his arm. A loud snapping sound could be heard and he screamed in agony. 

"ARGHHH!" Several people surrounded octavio with their guns ready to shoot at him but Cuttlefish raised his handing letting everyone know to hold their fire. He extended a hand out and smiled warmly at him.

"Come on, we don't need to do this. Let's just end this peacefully okay?" He grinned and had a small tint of red on his cheeks. Octavio took his hand and muttered. They both looked at each other and hugged one another. I wiped my tears away and smiled.. but my smile was wiped off my face. Octavio took out a knife and slashed the captains stomach open. He pulled away and laughed. 

"AS IF! WE OCTOLINGS DESPISE YOU WORTHLESS CREATURES. WE'LL COME BACK NEXT TIME! LETS SEE IF YOU CAN SURVIVE LONG ENOUGH TO EVEN SEE ME AGAIN." An octoling picked octavio up and teleported away from the inklings. Some inklings ran off to get a medic while others tried to keep the captain awake.

"PLEASE SIR STAY WITH US!"

"HURRY MEDIC GET OVER HERE!!" I fell on my knees and watched as the medics treated the injured captain. 

"Why...Why..?! WHY DID THIS HAPPEN?! WHY COULDN'T WE LIVE PEACEFULLY?! I JUST WANT THINGS TO GO BACK TO NORMAL!!" I saw a man next to me screaming and slamming his fists down in anger. I felt sorry for him, something told me that he wouldn't be around...for a long time...