{ Chapter 6}

2 weeks later

For the last 2 weeks, jade focused on getting a real job and she did at a soul food restaurant. jade and Donny end up having multiple conversations and laughs. he ended up getting her an iPhone 8 to communicate and got her a few clothes until she got on her feet. she didn't get too comfortable like she wanted to because she would be leaving in 10 weeks, and yes she was gladly counting down.

" rocky b is better then Cuban doll hands down, ion wanna hear shit about it" they were sitting in front of Donny's apartment building listening to the diss songs that were dropped. he had just picked her up from work and she was beyond tired but she was interested. " man you only saying that cause she from your city"

" you a dicksucker"

" look at you getting mad. only saying that cuz you know I'm right"

" like I said you a dicksucker" she repeated while sipping her Starbucks drink and scrolling through the youtube comments under the video." you can suck mine," he said licking his bottom lip.

she mugged him and unplugged her phone from the aux cord." no thank you, my nigga" she opened the door and took out the key he made her before stepping out the car. he started laughing and got out the car as well.

" ham ass," she said walking into the apartment building and unlocking the door." mad ass " he yelled at her causing her to giggle. she walked into the apartment and instantly took off her shooks and sat on the couch. she was ready for a shower and sleep and that is exactly what she was about to do. is 10pm going on 11.

she waited till he stepped into the apartment to go to the bathroom in do what she had to do. when she got into her hot bath she just thought about how happy she was and hope it stayed that way forever. the way she was feeling she honestly couldn't even put it into words which made her smile. not being able to explain it mean it was even better.

" jade hurry yo ass up a nigga gotta pee" Donny yelled from outside of the door which knocked her out of her thoughts. " you saw me walk in here why you ain't say nothing"

"I ain't have to pee then"

" Oh, the fuck well" she yelled back to irritate him. she started to wash up so he could use the bathroom. when she got out she walked passed him and rolled her eyes." about damn time"

within 10 minutes her body was oiled up and had shorts and a tank top on. she climbed into her bed and got confortable, she knew she was going to be knocked within the next 5 minutes.

just when she started to doze up 5 gunshots rung through the apartment from outside. she jumped and moved closer to the wall. when she felt her body loosen she quickly walked into Donny's room just like the very first time.

" what nigga you act like this the first time," Donny said sitting up," shut up they sounded closer this time" she started walking towards the bed.

" scoot over please"

she got into his bed and laid her head on his chest so he can hold her. they've done it multiple when they would fall asleep during conversations. he wrapped his arms around her and rubbed her back.

" just a scary ass muthafucka," he said looking down at her. she looked up and rolled her eyes." so innocent" he chuckled

" leave me alone Donny" she buried her face into his chest attempting to go to sleep. she felt his hand slide down to her butt and was comfortably getting a booty rub.

she looked down and smacked his hand away from her," cut that shit out" only god knew she wanted it.

" man you know you like this shit," he said going back to what he was doing and she stayed quiet, " right be yo ass quite and give me a kiss"

" nigga please"

" little do you know I'm serious"

she looked up and twisted her face. he decided to shoot his shot and peck her lips.

which gladly turned into a whole tongue war.

___________________________________________________

I'm beyond tired just did 3 chapters in one day