{ chapter 7}

next morning

" Donny stop taking pictures of me dickhead" jade grabbed the pillow that was next to her and gladly threw it at Donny which made him drop his phone

" Donny stop taking pictures of me dickhead" jade grabbed the pillow that was next to her and gladly threw it at Donny which made him drop his phone. " yo chill and I had to, you act like you don't know how to work the remote"

at this point, Donny was trying to catch his breath from laughing so hard. " cuz I don't nigga, this fancy ass shit. since when can we talk into the remote"

" even my Og know how to work a damn remote, fuck you been at" she stopped looking at the remote and stood up." you know what, I ain't hearing you," she said walking into her room.

" damn you ain't gone feed a nigga, I'm tryna eat " he threw his hands up and smiled.

" eat a dick" she yelled out walking into the bathroom

he chuckled and mocked her. " that's all you gone have to eat cuz I ain't feeding yo ugly ass"

she stepped out the bathroom with the flat iron in her hand smiling." Donny, you got me fucked up"

"I can't shake yah hand, no I'm not yah friend"  he sang as he jumped around jade causing her to drop the flat iron on the floor." Donny fucking move, I gotta go to work"

" goofy ass  youn even have to work till 5"

" mind yo business fool"

he paused his music and shook his head," that's a damn shame"  Donny walked up to the couch to put on his shoes, so he could go get him some food since jade didn't wanna cook like she did every morning which he got used to.

" where you going," Jade asked sitting on the couch next to him." mind yo business fool" he impersonated her voice

" no nigga, you gotta take me to work muthafucka" she whined while pushing her hair to her back. " man Jade it's 12:30 you don't work till 5, stop acting like a child"

"every time you leave you to act like you don't know what time it is"

" you got 5 minutes to get yo shit or I'm leaving you here to stave and take an uber to where you need to go"

"I damn sure don't wanna run around with you till 5 either"

" bye jade" he stood up and grabbed his keys." okay okay wait"

jade rushed to get all of her stuff together because she knew he would leave her. she decides to just put on a tank top and carry her work shirt.

15 minutes later

they were now sitting in ihop waiting for their food, Jade looked at his lips and smiled remind her of the little section they had the night before. she enjoyed it but she knew how to keep feelings to her self. she was the type to get attached off a hug be she taught her self not to get involved with no man.

on the other had donny was a one women man totally different from his brother Lynn. he was a 25-year-old man ready for something that's worth his time. he was interested in jade, really interested in her story.  it had only been 2 weeks in a couple days and to him, it felt like forever.

jade jumped in her seat when she saw her pancakes get sat on their table." come your happy ass down girl"

she stopped jumping and stuck up her middle finger while grabbing the syrup." you just let me know when and best believe ima beat yo shit"

she purposely chocked on her pancake and shook her head. jade didn't mind his comment but she didn't want him to know that.  she knew if it came down to it she would fuck the shit out of him and say nothing about it like it never happened.

she held her throat and sipped her orange juice," you're wild"

" you really be thinking I'm on games" he chuckled and nodded his head." too bad I'm not"

______________________________

slowly trying to figure out how I'm going to kick off the drama.

it's taking mad long to think lmao