Intro

The ride to the Avengers facility was long and awkward, especially with Nick Fury driving. The man was incredibly intimidating. He looked like he'd have a wallet that said "Bad Mother Fucker" on it, like Jules from Pulp Fiction. Speaking of which, he did bear an uncanny resemblance to Jules. You were half expecting John Travolta to be there too when he picked you up.

     Nevertheless, as the two of you approached the fancy building and he stopped the black van you were in, you began to get the jitters. What if the Avengers didn't like you? What if you didn't belong?

     You got out, slinging your heavy backpack over your shoulder and going to the trunk to collect your suitcase.

     You and Fury walked to the door in a heavy silence. You couldn't help but shiver a little as he opened it for you and cold, air-conditioned wind hit your face. You blinked away the burning in your eyes, realizing suddenly that you'd forgotten to blink. You then wiped away the moisture in your eyes and observed your surroundings. Standing in front of you were the Avengers:

Steve Rogers

Tony Stark

Bruce Banner

Thor Odinson

Natasha Romanoff

Loki Laufeyson

Bucky Barnes

And others, should they be requested.

Note from the author:

I doubt anyone is going to read my garbage, but yay! I've had this stuff in my Google Drive for like months now and I haven't shared any of it, but I finally decided to put it out there just because I feel like all the time I put into this would go to waste if I didn't. Hope y'all like it! I probably won't be very good at writing Bucky just because I haven't looked into his character very well, so any tips on how to write him would be awesome! Also Clint isn't here because I'm also not good at writing him and I kinda don't want to violate the fact that he canonically has a family cause it's really cute, but I'll do it if enough people ask. Not doing Peter Parker or Wanda Maximoff either because they are minors and I am not a minor. Pedophilia is bad. Also totally willing to write smut if asked. Thanks!

~A