VI/ Chapter six... The aftermath

Chapter six... The Aftermath

Harry

At: On the roof of ''The Sea.''

When: 12:34 A.M.

I burst through the door that led to the roof of the hall. I see Callie on the concrete of the roof. She looked shocked but had silent tears coming out of her eyes. ''Callie!'' I run up to her as I knelt down to her, and wrap my arms under her shoulders. That's when the silent tears became sobs. ''It was her Harry, it was Amanda all along, I killed my best friend. I can't stop thinking about it. Oh my god I killed my best friend... It was her all along...'' The last part was a whisper. ''Callie, listen-'' I said calmly. –''would you rather kill one person, or not and have her kill innocent people? Would you rather live with me and be happy, or turn out like your Great-grand father?'' I say calmly again, and sweetly. She looked up at me and her sobs stopped but her tears didn't, I couldn't blame her, if I killed my best friend I'd probably be just like her. She just kept looking in my eyes ''I love you Harry.'' ''I love you too Callie.'' I say as I grab the back of her head with my left hand and pull her in for a long loving kiss.

Few days later

The ceremony

''Callie Cordaro, and Harry Styles, most, bravest detectives and most successful detectives all of Seattle, and New York.'' Chief Javvad said, and the whole room was full of cheers. ''Nice suit Styles.'' I hear Callie jokingly say. I liked my suit. We didn't have to wear our uniforms just as long we wore black or dark blue. My suit had nice little design pattern all over it.

And Callie looked absolutely beautiful in her dark blue dress.

            After we did everything for the ceremony chief Javvad says

After we did everything for the ceremony chief Javvad says. ''Detective Styles.'' ''Callie, my dearest Callie, I knew from the start I would have to make you mine, and when you got shot a few months back I thought I lost you, and that I was never gonna get the chance to say I love you, when you were alive. I thought I was gonna say it when you couldn't hear me anymore, cause you left the world. I thought I was gonna lose my partner, friend, and love of my life. Then when we were at ''The Sea.'' And I saw you next Amanda, I thought how I could've lost you again. I love you... please never leave me and so, will you marry me?'' I saw the tears in her eyes... ''Yes!'' she screamed. Then I put the ring on her finger. And before I could fully stand up, she jumped up in my arms. And I wrapped my arms around her. ''I'm so glad you said yes babygirl.'' My mum and step-dad was here with my sister, and Callie's mum was here.