Prologue

This is anAdventure Time and a Teen Wolf fanfiction. This is my first fanfiction, and please leave comments below. The Teen wolf Part is going to b taken place before Allisons death.

Disclamer: I don't own Adventure Time or Teen Wolf characters. All rights are reserved to Cartoon Network and MTV.

This is the character list.

Adventure Time:

Finn the Human - A 13 year old boy who loves to go on adventures. He saves princesses from the Ice King. He is the only human in the Land of Ooo.

Jake the Dog - A magical dog who goes on adventures with Finn. He is a father to rainicorn puppies. His girlfriend is Lady Rainicorn.

Princess Bubblegum (PB) - The caring leader of the Candy Kingdom. She is also a scientist.

Ice King - He was a man named Simon Petrikov. After the Candy war he gained possesion of a crown w evil ice powers. The powers keeps him alive. In return of living forever he has an obsession with capturing princesses.

Teen Wolf

Scott McCall - He is a true alpha. He is a pack leader even though they are not all werewolves. He has been best friends with Stiles since the sandbox. He also plays lacrosse at Beacon Hills High School. He also dated Allison.

Stiles Stilinski - He is a human. He is part of Scott's pack. He has a very funny and sarcastic personality. He helped Scott go through the changes of becoming a werewolf. He has a little crush on Lydia. He also plays lacrosse at Beacon Hills High School

Lydia Martin - She is a new born banshee. Her best friend is Allison. When things go wrong she can sense it.

Allison Argent - Her whole family is a chain of supernatural hunters. Her family doesnt hunt werewolves. They have a new code ' We help those who can't help themselves'. Her last name Argent means silver. She dated Scott when she first got to Beacon Hills.

Derek Hale - He was born a werewolf. He was a former alpha. Most of his family was burned in a fire created by Allison's aunt. He has only 2 family members his sister Cora and his crazy uncle, Peter.

Peter Hale - He was brought back to life by the help of Lydia and he terrorized all of Beacon Hills. Most of the people don't like him because he is not trustworthy.

That's all the characters on with the story