T W O

Lucy

-------

I opened my eyes to a bright light. My whole body hurted. I looked at a white door opening and saw someone coming in.

"Lucy?" I reconized the voice but I couldnt place it. I looked at the blurry face. "Why.. why can't I see you?" I asked afraid. "Maybe you'll need to get used to it again, I mean you've had your eyes closed for two months."

I was so confused. "What do you mean I've had my eyes closed for two months? And where am I?!" I started to freak out.

"Calm down! I'll get a someone, I'll be right back." I heard footsteps walking away and the door closing.

I closed my eyes and tried to figure things out. I remembered going to the concert. How long was that ago? Absolutely not two months.

I heard the door opening and i opened my eyes. I could still only see blurry things. I tried to concentrate on the person walking towards me but it didnt work.

"Lucy?" It was a male voice I didn't know. "I'm glad you're awake. How are you feeling?" He sat down and waited for my answer. "I'm so tired." I noticed my eyes getting heavier. "I understand. Try to sleep some more and I'll be back later." The man walked away and the door closed again.

I could hear the rain outside. Though I didn't know where I was, I felt safe. I yawned and fell asleep.