4| f!ckin amazing

"just like tha- fuck tom- i'm gonna-"

the pair had been situated back into the house, and things were kind of awkward. there was some .... tension.

sexual tension to be exact.

friday watched tom intensely, she wanted him to make a move, but the poor guy was still not over the fact that he actually got to kiss her.

"lets go swimming," she suggested.

she was gonna have him, whether it was for a few minutes or for the night.

tom was taken back by her request and before he could respond, she was pulling him through the back door towards the pool.

he watched as she took a few steps away from him, removing her clothing, leaving her in her matching underwear set and never breaking eye contact.

"coming?" she bit down on her bottom lip.

"its getting late friday garrette," tom smirked as he removed his watch from his wrist and follow his crush to the pool.

friday had resurfaced near the edge of the pool, taking a soft and subtle breath in and slowly fluttered her eyes open.

tom was nearing her, taking long strides towards the dark beauty and when he did, friday wasted no time in connecting their lips together.

the pale boy was shocked, but reacted just as friday needed him to. his lips molded against hers, making him putty in her hands.

although the water was cool, tom felt hot. he was glad to know that they were at the shallow part of the pool, because he didn't know how long his body would take to give out.

"sit," friday commanded him against their lips.

and sit he did.

tom watched as she straddled him, reconnecting their lips and continued in a heated make out session.

her tongue grazed against his in a greedy kiss. she passed her hands through his hair, roughly tugging on it.

their bodies grind together, her pelvis right on his, and god knows how mad it sent tom.

he loved how she took control, but it was expected of her. but, she didn't expect the tables to turn when tom grabbed her ass under the water, emitting a soft moan from her, giving him all right to take over.

his hands groped and grabbed her body, making her wet, in water. he placed sloppy kisses on her shoulders, making his way up to her collar bone, where he sucked and pulled at her skin with his mouth, not leaving until he was satisfied with the forming mark on it and moving his way to her neck. his right hand slid to her neck, where he held her tightly and his left hand slid to her panties where he grabbed her flower.

friday gasped, her eyes fluttering open in ecstasy as he slowly began to rub it.

"fuck," she moaned as he placed a finger inside of her.

he watched as her eyes roll back, and the sounds she was making, only hardened his stiff member in his pants.

"get up," he told her and watched as she pouted as he removed his finger, "the bedroom. where."

"last door upstairs," she mumbled before reconnecting their lips and felt him lift her up.

she was surprised to say the least. he was so shy, yet, at this moment he was bold and demanding. she loved it. it made her extremely wet.

🙈

h

e slowly lowered her body on to the bed, never breaking eye contact and then straddled her. kissing her jaw and making his way down to her stomach, where a jewel adorned her navel.

he kissed and teased her, lightly passing his hand over her flower, making her whine.

friday was enjoying the teasing, but it was going to make her combust if she couldn't get him inside of her.

she flipped them over so she can straddle him and quickly undid her bra, before kissing him hungrily, but not without noticing how he groans when he sees her breast.

his hand went and lightly squeezed her breast. while they kissed and he fondled her breasts, she places one of her manicured hand over his clothed dïcķ, slowly stroking it before she dips her hands in his briefs and grabbing it.

a deep groan rumbles through his mouth as she strokes his dïcķ. she leans back and watch in pure bliss as his face contoured in pleasure and moans.

tom licked his lips as her hands slides down his bare chest and before he could say anything, he feels something warm around the tip of his dïcķ. he peeked his eyes open and immediately curses.

"fuckk fri-" he stared as she took his entire member down her throat, "fuckkkkk"

friday smiled deviously as she slowly pulled off his briefs and then stood to remove her panties.

and when she did, she wasted no time getting on top and placing his tip at her entrance.

she flicked his dïcķ on her folds, lubricating it before she slowly slipped it in.

"oh my-" she groaned.

she had had sex before, but with an average sized dïcķ, tom's dïcķ wasn't average sized to say the least and when she fully took him in, he was hitting that spot, making her eyes close and a few incoherent cursed to slip through her full lips.

tom groaned loudly as he felt her tightness around him, and friday rode him slowly to get used to the feeling with her eyes closed.

he watched as her hair covered her face and stuck on to her neck and her face. he bit his bottom lip as she rode him a bit faster, her breath was becoming unsteady and ragged and he wanted to take over, but he decided to let her have her moment.

friday's body shook involuntarily as she neared her climax, but before she could, tom flipped her over and started pounding her.

"shitttt, toooommm," her voice squealed as she felt him continuously hit her spot.

"turn over baby," he whispered roughly into her ear. and when she did, his hand snaked around her neck and gripped it tightly and his other hand groped her left breast.

"you're fuckin beautiful, i never got around to saying it, but fuckk" his whispered with a raspy voice into her ear, which only made her squeal in pleasure.

he slapped her ass and he pulled out slowly before slamming into her once again.

"just like that babyy," friday managed to moaned out.

tom complied to her wishes as he was nearing his climax and he grinned when he noticed the girl under him began to shake a bit.

"almost there princess?" he asked and watched as she nodded slowly with her eyes closed.

he pumped into her harder and faster and friday knew she would wake up sore in the morning, but she could care less, she would let him fuck her like this everyday if he was willing to.

"just like tha- fuck tom- i'm gonna-" she screamed and her orgasm came crashing down on her, feeling of pure euphoria filled her and so did tom's milk.

her screams had sent him into overdrive and before he knew it, he came in her. not purposely though.

"oh my fuck friday," he panicked as she slowly rode out her orgasm on him and felt his milk sliding down her legs.

"it's okay," she giggled, "i'm on the pill baby,"

tom sighed in relief as he slumped down at the side of her and pulled her closer to him and kissed her wet hair.

"that was ..." he breathed out

"fuckin' amazing," she finished as she got up and laid on him before laying a kiss on his lips.