Marking As Mine (Futanari)

Taeyeon is a highschool student in one of international school at Korea. She is popular too because she has a dick and everyone knew it. Some girls tried to seduced her but failed. She didn't like them because they are only wanted her money and fame.

Jessica Jung is a new teacher in Taeyeon's school. She's teaching English and mathematics. She is famous amongst the teachers because she is young, beautiful and has a sexy body.

One day

Jessica went to the toilet after done teaching her students. She felt uneasy whenever Taeyeon, her student keep staring at her up and down.

"What's wrong with that kid staring at me like i'm her prey.." Jessica talked to her reflection in the mirror.

"Because i want you.."

Jessica was shocked when someone came out from the stall and hug her from behind.

"W-what a-are y-you d-doing?!" Jessica tried to freed herself.

"I want you Jessica seonsaengnim ~"

Taeyeon pushed the girl hair to the left and she started to kiss behind her ear, neck and she didn't forget to suck the latter earlobe while making eye contacts with Jessica through the mirror in front of them.

"A-ahh Tae ~" Jessica let out a soft sigh.

"Are you still a virgin Seonsaengnim..?" Taeyeon asked while kissing her neck multiple times.

"Y-yes.." Jessica shyly answered.

"Can you let me touch you?" Taeyeon suddenly asked while massage the latter breasts.

Jessica answered her with a moaning voice. Taeyeon like it whenever Jessica moaned because of her touch.

Taeyeon immediately pull down Jessica's skirt revealing her red underwear. Taeyeon smile when she saw her wetness and she didn't hesitated to pull her underwear too.

"What are you going to do?" Jessica asked and she look so scared.

"Don't be afraid babe.."

Taeyeon already unzipped her dark blue jean and she was stroking her long shaft.

"I will put it inside you okay?"

Jessica hesitantly nodded her head. Taeyeon kiss her exposed neck and she slowly guide her cock into Jessica's wet carvern. The teacher immediately gripped onto the sink tightly when Taeyeon's thing poke her entrance. She felt her wall stretch because of her student big cock.

Jessica screaming in pain when Taeyeon's thing broke her hymen. Taeyeon immediately whisper some words behind Jessica's ear.

"It will fade away later babe"

Taeyeon started to move inside her in a steady pace. Soon the pain changing into pleasure. Jessica can't stop moaning whenever Taeyeon thrust her hip making her cock goes deeper inside Jessica's womb.

"F-faster Tae!" Jessica shouted.

Taeyeon immediately do what Jessica wanted. They finally came together with Taeyeon shooting her semen inside Jessica's womb.

"What if i get pregnant?" Jessica worriedly asked.

"I will take care of it babe" Taeyeon slowly pulled out her cock from Jessica's womanhood.

"How?"

"By marry with you" Taeyeon calmly said.

Jessica stared at Taeyeon through the mirror.

"Who are you, Kim Taeyeon?"

"Me? I'm Taeyeon your student and soon to be husband" Taeyeon wink.

"H-husband?"

"Our parents already making a decision to marry us after i graduate from this school"

Jessica wear her underwear and pull back her skirt up.

"Then why are you touching me like this? Am i your toy for your release?" Jessica frown.

"No! No! You are not a toy babe.." Taeyeon immediately pulled the latter into her embrace.

"Why..?"

"I can't stop myself from touching you. I hate it whenever the other students watching like they wanted to eat you. They are eyeing you with a lustful eyes babe. That's why i touch you and mark you as mine today.."

"Pervert!" Jessica finally said.

"I know" Taeyeon gave a quick peck on her lips.

"Go to your class now Kim" Jessica command with a cold monotone.

"Okay Mrs Kim!" Taeyeon immediately leave.

'Mrs Kim? I like it' Jessica thought.

END

I'm sorry if it's not like what you wanted huhu ihartfxsnsd