New Year Kiss

Author's POV

Taeyeon is a heartbroken girl. After breaking up with her girlfriend, she hates everything. She hates new year, Valentine's day, she hates holiday and so on.

She loves to be alone a lot and it makes her parents worried about her all the time. They think she is in depression but she's not.

Today she decided to go to the market just to do a groceries shopping. She hold the basket and put everything she needs inside it. Suddenly she bumped into someone.

In a flash she pull the girl up and brushing off the dust on her jeans. Their eyes meet and Taeyeon swear her heart suddenly pounding so fast.

"Thank you for helping me" the girl said.

"Err i'm sorry for bumping to you"

"It's okay"

When the girl wanted to leave to the cashier place, Taeyeon rushed to her and pay for them making the girl stunned with her action.

"Let's go"

Taeyeon hold the latter's hand and they walks out from the market.

"You don't have to do that you know.." the girl shyly said.

"But i want to" Taeyeon wink at her. "What's your name tho?"

"I'm Jessica Jung"

"What a pretty name just like you"

"Are you flirting with me?"

"I am and Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon is my name"

"Nice to meet you, flirty girl"

"Well nice to meet you too beautiful"

Jessica laugh as she hit Taeyeon softly on her shoulder. For the other girl, she love to listen to Jessica sweet voice. She didn't know why but first meeting with the girl already making her happy, her heart rate becoming fast.

"It's almost 12 o'clock now" said Jessica.

"Should we kiss?"

"What? I don't even know at all"

"We can get to know each other more in the future..?" Taeyeon grins.

Jessica stares at Taeyeon's chocolate orbs as she slowly leaned her face.

"Happy new year Kim"

Before Taeyeon could say the same thing, Jessica already close their gaps. They kiss in the new year. Soon a fireworks booming on the dark sky.

Taeyeon knows now what her heart want. She know she likes Jessica and she want to give her chance to be happy with this girl.

"Happy new year, Jessica"

They smile at each other and kiss once again.

END