Louis in Love

Louis' P.O.V.

She.Kissed.My.Cheek.

Does that mean she likes me?

Is she only grateful for the keys?

Does she think of me as a friend?

I just met her and I am already going crazy.

I looked around the room and everyone was staring at me. Oh, right, cause I was blushing like crazy!

I never blush, but with Eleanor it's something else. She's perfect.

I know, no one is perfect but I swear she is.

"Lou your blushing!! Lou's in love!!"Hazz pointed out laughing at me.

"Shut up!" I gave him the evil-eye and stormed out.

It was 8:35, 7 minutes since Elly left.

No!!! I didn't count I simply observed time.

The school front doors burst open once more and in came Eleanor with these big, thick, black glasses.

She was still gorgeous though. Even if they looked like they were about to fall off.

"Hey Elly" I said to her.

"Hey,sorry I ran out it's just I needed to get my glasses or I wouldn't be able to see from far so....yeah"she said smiling sheepishly.

I grinned back and laughed.

"No worries,see you at lunch."

"Yeah sure! Bye LouBear" she giggled and went into the class.

La~La~La~La~La~La~La~La~La~La~La

Liam's P.O.V. (7 min. before)

"What were you troublemakers doing outside?" Ms.Walsh asked narrowing her eyes at the three of us.

As in Niall, Harry, and I.

"Uhhh..............."said Harry before running out of the class Niall right behind him.

I stayed there for about a minute thinking.

"Liam? What were you doing?" she asked eyeing me if I was gonna run out.

Let me tell you a little about Ms.Walsh. She is about 40. She lives right next to Zayn, and she practically loves all of us. She was Zayn's babysitter since he was a baby.

Also Zayn's sister's babysitter. She is really nice.

"Ummm.............,"i said before turning ready to run out.

As I turned I knocked by head against someone else's by accident. Let me tell you, it hurt like a b*tch.

"Bloody Hell!" me and the other person yelled at the same time.

ѕσяяу ιт'ѕ ѕнσят вυт ωαιт υитιℓℓ тнє иєχт ¢нαρтєя!!! ι тнιик уσυ ωιℓℓ ℓσνє ιт!ℓσтѕ σf ℓσνє,-χχʝєииуχχ