CLUM(Z)Y (Z)AYN

ZAYN MALIK'S POV

I woke up to my annoying alarm clock which would shut up. In result, I broke it and shut it up by throwing it across my room.

I groaned and tried opening my eyes but the light from the sun nearly blinding me.

I finally managed to get up and wore my black skinny jeans with my black converse and my camo jacket on top of my black hoodie.

It was the first day of school. This means summers over and the awesome fun school comes! Note the sarcasm. In school, I am the bad boy along with my mates Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, and Liam Payne.

Harry is the flirt, Niall is the sensitive Irish one, Louis is the funny one, Liam is the responsible one, and last but not least I am the creative artistic one.

I wonder if there is any new kids in our year. We are seniors this year which means we finally graduate from that hell hole we call school.

I managed to not get expelled from that school last year and I still go to it. You see, I have a history with getting expelled from schools. I have gotten expelled from 7 schools. It's a miracle I haven't gotten expelled.

I got into my car which I got for my 17'th birthday. A black Ferrari 458 Italia.

I quickly drove to school and parked at the closest spot near the school entrance.

I walked in to school with my black backpack covered in graffiti. I noticed all eyes of the hallway on me as I walked towards the lads who were all laughing at something Louis said.

I joined on the conversation and soon everyone went back to their own conversations.

Soon the from school doors opened and everyone went quiet.

A girl was in the middle of the hallway unaware of all the attention walking in confidence to the office.

She was just so breathtaking and gorgeous. She didn't even wear much makeup. Just some mascara, lip gloss, and white eyeshadow.

She had pale skin, gorgeous blue eyes, and pale blonde hair with the blazing neon pink on it's tips. She was also wearing a thin black leather headband across her forehead and her hair tucked under it.

She was wearing a black leather skater skirt, a white crop top with a yellow smiley face, black combat boots, black knee high socks, and black suspenders.

All the boys jaws were on the floor some even sorta drooling. She looked like an angel. I think I was drooling a bit. All the girls in the hallway were glaring jealously at her.

She didn't even notice, she just walked straight to the office probably to get her schedule, locker number, and combination.

She came out 5 minutes later. We still had 5 minutes till 1'st period started. She walked straight towards me everyone watching. Turns out, her locker is next to mine.

I was going to go talk to Harry at his locker when I bumped into a girl.

AUTHORS NOTE: IS MY STORY HORRABLE SO FAR? PLZ DON'T HATE, ONE OF MY FIRST STORIES.