CHAPTER 4

Zabdi asked me "are you a fan of CNCO?" with the confused look. Before I could open my mouth Kam just jumped up in excitement giving the answers "Of course, yes! Haven't you heard their voices... oh Jesus."

Richard maintaining his confused look asked again with a little surprising tone "Have you guys ever seen them?" "Nope, we have never. Actually, we have a bad history of being a fan. We never get to meet our idols. Last time we got VIP tickets for Justin's concert. All four of was very happy and we were all set, but Tiksha met with a major accident so we were not able to go. This is one of the incidents, there are many more." I sighed. "That's why we never cared to search them. We can make it out that they are going to be hot from their voices." Kam continued.

Joel asked me excitedly "Is that your favorite part?" "Yes yes yes... It's my favorite. I love this voice. I am in love with it." I answered expressing my emotions. "And Kam yours?" He asked breaking the eye contact. Basically trying to hide his smile as if I was referring to him. "Well Tan Facil has always been my all-time favorite song. I like this part and this voice." She answered playing the song on her phone and pointing out at her favorite part.

"I love this voice so much. Though I have never seen how he looks but I know I am in love with him." Kam continued.
Richard suggested "Why don't you girls just search them once. You won't be disappointed."
Kam asked "How can you be so sure?" "Well you can trust me. I can promise you that this time you won't face any kind of disappointment." "I don't see any harm in looking at their pictures," Kam said picking up her phone from the table. 

All of them seemed to be eager to see our reaction as if they know something that we don't.
Kam typed 'CNCO images' and clicked on the search button. 

We both froze over there at the moment when we saw the result of our search. Kam dropped her phone on her table and we both stood up in a shock.
We couldn't believe that we were sitting with them. 

Yes! The pictures we saw was non-other than these five boys with whom we were having our food with. "See I told you that you girls, won't have to face any kind of disappointment this time," Chris said laughing at our shocked expression.
"I can't ... Oh my god ... oh god seriously I can't believe myself..!!!" Kam almost shouting, jumped up clapping her hand like a five-year excited small girl.
"Hey! Don't shout everyone will come here and it will be crowded and then we'll have to leave.
"Oh yes yes yes... I don't want to share my meet hour with anyone." Kam said sounding sorry. "So now you girls can take back your sits," Chris said almost flirting with Kam.

As we sat down Erick asked me "Ayy, what happened Prags you seemed to be wondering?" "Well... I was trying to figure out whose voice I fell in love with?" I said trying to figure out myself. Everyone just smiled and looked at Joel. I turned to see him and he was smiling shyly. I just looked into his eyes and I got lost in them again.
Those honey brown eyes had something magical and attractive. I just wanted to get lost in those eyes forever and ever.

There was this strange feeling I felt, like losing myself in those eyes didn't make me feel scared or lost but instead it made me felt some warmth, a closure sort of. And I guess I was liking it.

Guys don't forget to vote and comment.
Suggestions are required.