I hear angels in your voice when you pull me close. (part I)

POV Alice.
Was the most amazing feeling to Wake up in Fp's arms. But something wasn't right, I don't know I feel strange is something wrong, I don't wanna Wake up him but I have to move. I try my best to not Wake him up, I let go of his arms and put my shoes and the robe in around my body. I get down stairs going to the kitchen. I fill the cup with water and wring a limon in side. I take a sip trying not to make a ugly face but is impossible, I heard someone's foot steps coming to the kitchen and surrenly Fp appears only with his pijamas pants and his messy hair. He was a bit sleepy, robbing his eyes.
"What happened bae? I woke up and You aren't there."He say coming closer to me.
"I wasn't feeling well so I got here and drinked a bit of water." He see the cup and without warning he drinks but his face changed surrenly after the taste hit his mouth.
"God Ali, You Wake up... urg... to drink this." He drag the resto f the drink in the sink.
"Sorry I wasn't feeling well." I say laughing at his actions.
"You are sorry?... I didn't get my Wake up kiss." He say coming back, lifting me up in the kitchen corner, with a passionate kiss, I wrap my arms around his neck. He breaks the kiss after a little while.
"I need to go check on Jug..." He say placing a little kiss in my lips. "But I don't wanna leave you."
"But you need to... I'm going after you... I just need to get something in their places."
"Promisse me that you're not gonna get in trouble." Fp looked deep in my eyes.
"I promisse."
We go upstairs and I watch him getting ready to go out. He put the last Peace that was his flannel and lean to kiss me, he say goodbye leaving me sitting in the bed.

FP's POV
I get in the hospital, and I head over my son's room. When I get there, i see the most cute thing, Betty laid right besides him, Betty sees me standing in the door.
"Mr. Jones? What time it is?" She say getting up.
"It's early, don't worry. Come here let's talk." She get down from the bed leaving JH sleeping, we get out of the room going to the cofe area of the hospital.
"So how he is?" I ask her.
"Well this night had a nightmare, like literally screaming and then I tried to calm him but was almost impossible. But I putted a movie for him and we watched untill we both fall sleep."
"Rough night so... Sorry Elizabeth for not being here and..." She cuts me.
"It's fine Mr. Jones. He's gonna be fine, he would have this dreams with you here too." Betty say trying to comfort him. "and mom... how she is?"
"Well she was bit awkward this morning but she's fine."
"Awkward? What do you mean?" Betty say laughing a bit with the description of her mother.
"She was drinking water with pure limon inside... that was disgusting ew... just remembering is arg..." I  say.
"Strange..."
"What?"
"Mom's only drinks water with pure limon if she have stomach cramps" Betty say raising her brown for me.
"Well She didn't say for what but..."
"Well I think it's time to Wake Jug, if we not he's gonna sleep the whole day."
We went back to his hospital bedroom.Betty get closer to him and kiss his fore head. Jug open his eyes slowly and see his girlfriend smiling to him, that warmed his heart.
"How are you boy?" Fp say standing in the other side of the bed.
"Better. Not 100% but almost there." He say turning over me.
"Great."
"I'll let you guys talk. I gonna go home, take a shower and..." Jug reaches her hand, she looks at him. I'll be back sooner than you think."
"Your mom said that she was coming over later maybe you come with her." Fp say.
"Of course."
She kisses him and leave us alone. I talk to him about what just happened and how he scared the hell out of me. I wasn't in a mood to fight with him, and wasn't the right time but we needed to discuss about the southside or better the serpents.

POV Betty.
I head home alone, and in the way i stopped at the Andrew's house. I knock on the door and Ronnie answer.
"Gosh Betty. How are you?"
"Fine. Well after everything i think I'm fine."
"Come inside."
"No... I mean... I would love to but I have to take this hospital smell out of me, and go back there."
"I get it. But before you go, come here and let's talk."
"Alright then. Bye Ronnie"
"Betty... is that You?"
"Yes Mr. Andrews!"
"Oh... here... take this is your mom's recorder, Sherrif passed here to give to me. She apparently wasn't at home."
"Strange, Fp just got to the hospital and she was awake when he got out of home... Well anyway... Thank you Mr. Andrews."
"You're welcome."
I made the few steps that our house was away from the Andrew's and head inside the kitchen door. Mom wasn't there so I started to call her out.
"Mom?!''
"Elizabeth, up in here." Thank God she was in her bedroom.
I head upstairs, stopping by my room leaving my bag there, heading to mom's room.
"Hey... How are you?" Mom was coming out of the bathroom coming to hug me.
"I'm fine, but you? Fp told me about the drink... And these red eyes heve you been crying?"
"No... No Betty... I'm fine, I was feeling sick but I'm fine now." I hold her hand they were cold.
"God mom. You are freezing"
"Oh Betty I'm fine, stop worring about me." She seemed to be dizzy as she sat down on the bed. "And now sit here we need to talk."
"What do you wanna talk?"
"About you... How you truly are... I know these couple of month is been a hard... But how is your mind." She never been so there for me.
"I'm trying to be fine... but what happened to dad and noww Jug is messing with me but I nedd to take my time and try not get to much in my head." I could see her eyes tear a little bit but she tried to hold.
"Good... I just want you to know that you can always talk to me about whatever you want. Even Jughead."
"Ew mom... No. I prefer not to"
"I just wanna know if You're being save. That's it."
"Yes mom, I am. I mean we are... But the real question is you and FP being safe... because I remember what you told me that day of the blood test, do you remeber? that you and..."
"Okay I get it Betty. I'll promise not ask again."