chapter 1

Me. i am Me. and I'm not ashamed. people make you feel bad about yourself. but sometimes you just need to get up and brush it off because you know better, right? i really wish it was that easy. I'm not bullied that bad but me, i get my feelings hurt real easily. and i hate that a lot. i'm fairly popular at my school. it's just because i know one direction. and i have a lot of fake 'friends' that just want to see them.

Me; my name is Blair Rosalie Adams. and my favorite color is purple. my real friends name is marshal and  i love him to bits. As a friend.  i have blonde hair with a little brown and a pink streak in my hair. its in the back so if i want people to not see it i can hide it. i have good grades but there is always that one subject that i can't master every year. and its always math.

my mom and dad are divorced i live with my mother because my dad is still finding a stable home and a job. he's great though, really funny and i always love to hang out with him. same with my mom but she is a little strict. she works with one direction and their touring and stuff. that's how i know them. they are super funny. i, on the other hand am really shy. so they have really brought me out of my shell. i met them when they first hired my mom which was when they first stared so i have known them since the beginning.

so now I'm on my way back from school. "hey wait up!" i hear marshal call. its summer break and i am excited because i get to go to England and go on tour with my mom and the boys. I'm old enough to stay home but i want to see the guys. "I'm really going to miss you marsh. but its only a couple months, that's all." i said taking to marshal i really am going to miss him. "yeah i know." he said with a smirk and i slap his muscly shoulder. if i wasn't like his sister and i didn't see him as a brother i would probably fall head over heals for him like all the other girls. ''but in all seriousness I'm going to miss you too Blair. and don't worry I'm coming to visit you remember? maybe we can pay hide-and-go-seek again in the hotel with the guys. that was fun last year!" i laughed just thinking about it. ''i liked the teams. Louis is so funny to hide with.'' marshal says rethinking the memory. ''yeah that's was fun. we should hurry though if i can pack all my things on time for the flight. unlike last year...''  marshal burst into laughter. ''oh that's right- i forgot and you had to wear your moms clothes and they looked awful on you.'' he said in between laughter. ''hey! I thought i got everything. and that was not a good punishment my mom had in mind. never again will i leave any of my clothes at home.''

'''

''bye marshal see you in a couple weeks.'' i say as i board the plane. ''bye Blair!'' he screamed. ''shh I'm right here no need yell.'' i know what he is doing. he knows i hate when a lot of people look at me. and now all heads are turned looking at me. all he does is laugh. ''sorry sorry. i know how you feel. don't forget to text me!'' i nod and wave goodbye. i am going yo miss him. now I'm on my way to England where I'm going too see the guys and travel. first step, sitting next to my mom on the plane.