Morning Glory

Victoria Andrews's p.o.v.

As the sun came up I cleaned up my papers and placed them neatly into my book bag. "Morning momsie" I greeted as my mom made her way into the dining room with a plate of pancakes. "Morning miha." She said setting them down. "Where's dadio?" I asked, he usually sat at the table when food was prepared. "I actually don't know.
ARCHICKENS!!" She shouted. He made his way from the music studio. "Yeah?" He questioned as he walked into the dining room. "Oh." We sat and talked for a little. As I brushed my shoulder length hair out of my face my dad decided to speak. "Tori, do you want me to drop you off at school?" "Yeah sounds good. Let me just grab my things and I'll meet you." I said pushing my plate in front of me. I gathered my bag and coat. I made my way to the garage when I heard a noise. I quickly crouched behind a sofa and placed my stuff down, retrieving my pepper spray. "Who's there?!?" I asked slowly getting up. I heard foot steps approaching me I turned to look but it was too late. The man wrapped his arms around me and picked me up causing me to drop my pepper spray. I kicked the man in the groin with  my high heel causing him to drop me. I quickly got up and faced the attacker face on, pepper spray in hand. I was about to spray it when the man said "Wow my girl has been keeping up on her personal defense classes." "Dagwood?!?!" I asked. "You guessed it!" He said removing the hood off his jacket. I dropped my pepper spray and kissed him on the lips. "Where's my dad?" I asked he say me in the parlor and told me if I wanted to I could take you to school. And you know I'd never pass up time with my Vic." I kissed him again. "We going or what?" And with that we got in his car and started for school.

Hi guys it's me!!! For the first time in what's probably going to be a long book. I hope you guys are enjoying it so far even though I've just started and if you have any comments feel free to leave them here(I plan on reading them to see what I can change) the first few chapters are going to be about all the kids getting ready for school and I hope you are aren't mad about the Dagwood and Victoria ship and if you think any other ships should happen leave them here!!❤️❤️