Chapter 3: Telling Firey

Coiny's pov

               I go up to Firey to tell him that Leafy is single. Firey turned around and asked" Did you talk to Leafy for me?" I said " Yeah! She's single.By the way I'm having a party at 5 and Leafy is coming to the party so you don't need to ask her out to the party." He hugged me and said" Oh thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU!" I blushed a soft pink and said" Alright let's go get you prepared." He let go of me and we walked to the tailor. Surprisingly Pin was there. Firey elbowed me and said " Oohh looks like Coiny's cr-" I covered my hand over his mouth before he could finish what he was going to say. I said" Haha you already know that I like Needle." Pin covered her mouth,laughing, and said" Umm I h-have to get my ruler." She pulled me back to where she kept all the tools. She asked me " Why did you say you liked Needle? You know me and her are dating." I said, a very light pink," Well I love Firey but I didn't want him to know that I like him yet. I'm going to tell him at the party I'm hosting at 5." Pin said " Oh I'm coming with Needle so Firey can be like-" She took a breath, put her best Firey voice, and said" Aw what a bummer dude." She then went back to her regular voice and said" So it would make sense for you to like him." I said " Sounds good but we should come out soon or Firey is gonna get his mind in a gutter." She said " Yeah". She grabbed a ruler and we came out of the closet( lol we're both gay). She started to measure Firey and said " Ok I'm gonna start making a tuxedo for you but it'll take a hour." I then said " Well we can get the food you want to get Leafy,  then we come here, pick up the tuxedo, and then me and you can go home. Then the next day around 4:45 I can walk yo-" He seemed to be annoyed so he put his hand over my mouth. I blushed a dark pink. Why was he doing this? He removed the hand from my mouth and said " Let's grab some food for Leafy." We went to Gelatin's steakhouse and grabbed some burgers. We walked down to Pin's tailor shop and got his tuxedo. I then walked Firey home and I went home. I can't wait to tell Firey at the party!