Chapter 4

Truths and Lies... a Confession 

Night time fell and Dante couldn't take it. Him kissing Fumiko didn't help him to forget her. It made him want her even more. 

Through her white shirt he could see her skin, her back and her belly, even her belly button. Her hair was put in a pony tail and he wanted her hair to cascade over him as she would kiss down his body, her own petite body naked and atop of his manhood. He could even feel it throbbing now. 

What to do now? He had to sedate the hunger for her or something before he exploded in frustration. Maybe he should make an... 

Wait, that'll do it. He went to make him a strawberry sundae. He came out with it, coming toward Fumiko. 

"Who's that for," she asked. "You," he replied. Really, is he kidding? 

He handed it to her and told her to just eat it. She scooped a bite in her spoon and put it in her mouth. "Eat at the pool table," Dante told her and they went to the table. 

He leaned against the side of the table and watched Fumiko eat the sundae. And that was his intention, to make one of his fantasies real. She scooped every bite in her mouth and Dante watched her mouth take in the cream and fruit and saw her throat move as she swallowed it. 

Fumiko had one more bite and it slipped in her shirt. She could feel it sliding into her bra, making her feel a little sticky. She groaned and making her way to her room till Dante grabbed her forearm and said,"Stay here." 

She blinked a couple of times, shook her head and then didn't. Not wanting to rise some suspicion, not yet, he asked her to lift her chin. He saw the left over cream mess. 

He saw the trail and now being so seductive his tongue tailed behind it, picking up the sweet tasting whiteness. Fumiko gasped as his tongue slowly went down and under the top of her shirt. A tingling sensation started at the beginning of her breasts and went downward. 

Her heart beating once again, she sighed in pleasure as Dante's tongue took away the sparks and replaced them with fire. His gloved hand went under her shirt, massaging her petite body while going up to her breasts. "Ah..." 

Hearing her moan made Dante grow even harder than when he imagined her on top of him. Raising her shirt over her breasts and leaving it there to invade her covered mounds, he said, meaning it,"Since the day you first came into my door, I've always wanted to do this to you." He cupped them in his hands and massaged them. 

She 'Oh'ed and 'Ah'ed as he continued squeezing her softness. He snuck his hand to her back, undid her ponytail first, to unclasp her white bra. Her breasts felt heavy to her. 

He took her now bare breasts in his hands and twirled his thumbs around her nipples, making them harder and so sensitive. When Dante's leathery hands cupped her, the cold of the gloves hit her warm skin and she shivered as Dante twirled his thumbs around the fullness of her. Her sighs and moans became louder and that was music to his ears. 

The cream slid down her stomach and his tongue followed it in pursuit. Lightning and electric sparks started somewhere inside her body and then went to her core, the very part of her she didn't know much about. She had wondered what it felt like because she read how it was described in the books. 

Wanting her to know how much she affected his body, Dante rubbed his hardness against her stomach. She blushed redder for she never thought she could give a man a hard erection. That was then she figured why Dante had given her that sundae, to seduce her without her knowing it. 

"Dante...," she breathlessly cried out. He took off his gloves, his red trench coat, and his top. He was now shirtless, in front of her, on purpose.