The Teenage Girl

Okay.......I know what you are thinking......this one is already a story in my books.......well calm your horses!!!!!! I'm gonna be putting The Shifter's as the next one!!!!!!!!

This one was the first book I ever decided to write.......when I was 10....so I'm still trying to get it to stop sounding like a ten year old wrote it by rewriting a lot of it and some major editing and fleshing out. the way I did it in my microsoft word document I had the book finnished in 11 chapters.........it was supposed to last the whole school year and somehow it only made it through the first week or two of the school year and then the school year was over.

Yeah i need to space it out and make the time frame seem longer.......I have a lot of work ahead of me..........and I have a sequel already going!!!!!!!!! so yeah. And the title is only a working one. I am not sure I want to keep that since I made it when i was ten and I really wanted to be a teenager...........I was a weird child........not that im no longer weird just saying.

So this one will be on hold while I figure all that out. unfortunately for me while I was working on doing that TS:THR popped into my head and the story has just been playing in my head and telling me that if i dont focus on it i will die. I know for sure that their will be three books in this series so i have to finnish the sequel which should be interesting and show my twisted side and then the third one I have no idea what will happen until im done with the second one.

I acctually started the sequel before i was ever done with the first TTG. I was in the middle of NaNoWriMo and I was sturgling with TTG and i was just feeling like "pfft forget THIS! Im moving onto the sequel already cuz i has plans! this book is just giving me a headache!" I still feel that way about TTG but now that TS:THR has come i have a way to distract me from the headache of this series. when i have more patience and less stress in my life i will continue with the series.

So here is the first ones description (Be warned I made this description when i was 11.....not much better than anything I made when I was 10):

The Teenage Girl:

Madeleine Wilkins seems like any ordinary girl but when strange things start happening around her she starts to question who she really is or what she is. Then one day a box arrives from some school she has never heard of...AND IT IS FOR FAIRIES!!! She finds out from her parents that she was found in a basket on her parents door step with a note attached to the basket saying that she is the water queen's daughter and she is in grave danger in her world but that she might be safe in the mortal world until she is ready to go to the Kenston Academy. There she would learn of the prophecy that would either save the Fairies or destroy all the worlds.

Here is the description for the second book in the series (It's better since i made it November 2011 when I was 15 and I was better with writing books):

The Teenage Girl 2:

Madeleine Wilkins has just turned 16 and is spending her last few weeks in the Daonna realm before going back to Kenston Academy. She just found out on her last birthday that she is a fairy what will she find out this year. And when she gets back to school she finds someone has posioned the great tree. Will she find out who did it or will she be captured by Rose Mattier seeking revenge on her for sending away Lord Torkahn?

Okay a litle clarification is needed I think.......In the books I take the fairy part back to a more traditional Irish base so their spells and the language is said in Gailic(Irish) or as I call it Farrian or something like that......If any of you speak Irish and I have anything wrong please let me know......although i cant put the little punctuation thingies above letters so i can't put them in the story unless i get it published then i could......possibly.......

How i get the translations is i type what i want to say into the little box on Google Translate and then have it translate to Irish I then copy and paste the irish into the box and have it translated back to English just to double check......most of the time it spits back exactly what i give it. Sometimes it won't let me copy and paste into the document though so then i have to copy by hand (figurativley.......i just go back and forth and type it in.........but you get what i mean) into the story.

So Daonna in Irish means human.....so obviously the "Daonna Realm' is the Human Realm.....aka Earth........The fairies live in a different dimension then Earth.......I'm still trying to figure out the history and that will be put into the second book or something.......since i need to add actual classes to the first book the history might be learned in the first book......okay this description is over......its gonna be more than a page......i just know it.........darn it....

UPDATE: 3/7/13

Well now its for sure gonna go over a page.....................yet another show of my weirdness above...........I'm sad to say nothing has changed since I made this chapter.............*sigh*........................nothing much has really changed with this but i want to say that i plan on starting to fix it or at least putting the rest of the story up on wattpad (no matter how horrible and screwed up it is) just so you can see just how horrible i really was.................sad to say that twilight was a much better story then that..............and thats saying a lot coming from a potter head-twihard hater like myself...................a lot...................hopefully i can make some progress with this before the year is out.................