The Hunted

Genre: Werewolf, Romance, Fantasy, Action, Adventure, Humor

Rating: PG13

Co-Write Option: None

Single or Series: Series

# of Books: 2 minimum, possibly 3

Cast Request: Yes please!!!!! I iz stumped........

Cast:

Vanessa Fence: Alexis Bledel

Caleb McDonald: Drew Roy

Sam: (Needed)

Arthur: (Needed)

Mr. Bane: Chase Crawford

Katy Fence: (Needed)

Grand-Mama Fence: Betty White

James: (Needed)

Conner: (Needed)

Tim: (Needed)

Mrs. McDonald: (Not nessicary, but if you have any ideas I will accept them)

Turner McDonald: (Needed)

Description:

Red Riding Hood is a story everyone knows, but do you know this story? This isn’t the normal Little Red Riding Hood. This is Vanessa Fence. Vanessa is a normal girl who lives with her sister and Grandmother. She drives her little sister, Katy, to school, is a Junior in high school, gets bullied by the jock her best friend swears is on steroids, and pretty much is an outcast.

When Vanessa makes a bet and she ends up losing she is forced to go to school as Little Red Riding Hood for Halloween. But when her sister gives her a stolen gift for her Birthday, will she be in trouble for it or will she end up discovering a secret with it.

The Wolf is the classic villain. He is mean, greedy, and doesn’t play well with Little Red. But what if all that changes. What if The Wolf is actually a Werewolf? What if Little Red was this Werewolf’s mate? And how does the Grandmother fit into this twisted up Fairy tale? Why don’t you find out for yourself, as Red Riding Hood Meets the Wolf.

Plans:

I can't really reveal what will happen because I want that to come as a big surprise but I do know that I plan on a big twist on the story....Will Vanessa choose that over the Wolf? or will she scorn her family's history to be with the Wolf?

Well her choice is what sends us into the second book....I don't know if there would be a third book or not to go with it.....I might......it all depends on how the second book turns out, but the second book is a definate thing.

UPDATE: 3/7/13

There is going to be three books............i don't know how exactly i am going to have it play out but there will be three books to this series...............as i finish up my last year in highschool, prepare to go off to college, edit my books, write my books, do homework and all of the FASFA stuf that i need for college my updates and writing will slow down..........just a warning............