Part five

Today is the last day of the hiking the trail. As much as I am excited to be done I am going to miss hiking the trail with my friends and my new friends that we made along the way. Us and Amber, Mary, Blake and Daniel have been hiking for two months together. We have all been talking and found out that we are all taking the same plane back. We are getting dropped off at the Charlotte Airport and they are being dropped off at the Tampa Airport in Florida.
Four hours later we get to the end of the trail and do a mini celebration of our success on the trail. During the ride home we talked about our favorite moments on the trail.
"My favorite part of the trail was when we walked behind a waterfall. It was fascinating," I said.
"That was my favorite part to,"  stated Jane and Alexa.
Daniel and Blake said their favorite part was when they went swimming in a river.
"Lets see, my favorite part would have to be when we all met each other," said Amber smiling at Adam.
During the trip Adam and Amber have became really close to each other. Right now they are sitting in the back talking about some movie I've never seen.
"My favorite part was going into all the different towns and meeting new people," Hannah said.
By the time we were all done talking about the trip, we arrived at the hotel we were staying at for the night.
The next morning we get up around seven o'clock and get our things packed and go downstairs to breakfast.
During breakfast Amber and Adam came up to the table holding hands and said, "we have something to tell you."
"What is it?" I asked.
"Me and Adam are dating," Amber said excitedly.
"Congratulations guys," Hannah said.
For the rest of breakfast we sat there and just talked about random stuff. When we were done eating breakfast we call an uber and piled in and took off. When we arrived at the airport it was 8:35 am. We go through security and get our bags checked. When were done we go and get on the plane. We sat in the middle of the plane with Amber, Blake and the rest of them. We all talked till it was time for us to get off at our stop. We all said our goodbyes and got off the plane.
When we got all of our luggage and got through security. We got on a bus and headed home. When we arrived home our parents were waiting at the bus station for us. When we got off they were all excited to see us.
"I see you are still alive and well. Did you have fun?" asked my mom.
"Yes, I had an amazing time."
I told my parents about the time I tripped on a branch while we were in New York and fell and rolled halfway down the mountain. On the rest of the way home told them more about all the things that happened while we were on the trail.
The next week was college moving day. I was sad to leave my friends and my family. For a semester I will be taking classes over seas in Europe. While I'm studying overseas I will be exploring all over Europe. While I'm in Europe I hope to learn more about their culture and maybe another language. Also while I am in Europe I hope to the sunset from Piazzale Michelangelo in Italy and visit the Neuschwanstein Castle in Schwangau, Germany. Before I go to Germany I gonna need to learn how to pronounce the names. I already know French, Spanish, and Italian.  Before I left Adam helped me with some basic German.
"How are you and Amber," I asked Adam.
"Amazing, she transferred to University of North Carolina of Charlotte, now we are closer together."
"That's great, I'm very happy for you two."
That was our last conversation before I left for Europe and started a new adventure.