'bestest'

I woke up extra early for school today so I could make myself look more presentable, I turned off my alarm clock and slowly got out of bed. It's way to early to be moving fast.

I went straight into my bathroom and took a quick shower, then I blow dried my hair and curled the ends of it. I brushed my teeth and put on a little makeup.

Most of my clothes were still in boxes so I went through a bag that was already halfway empty and pulled out a black and white stripped crop top with some ripped shorts that were light blue.

Before I went down stairs I put on my high top converses because they have always been my go to shoes.

I walked down the steps then into the kitchen to see Kimber completely stuffing her fave with eggs, "That's gross." I gave her a disgusted gave before I opened the fridge and got out some lettuce.

"Salad is grossssssss." She laughed at what she said and stuck out her tongue.

"It's healthier though." I laughed back at her.

"Well mines is the bestest." She laughed again and went back to eating her eggs.

I love Kimber even though she wants to make me cry sometimes I still love her, when she gets older hopefully her grammar will change and she'll stop using the word bestest.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Alex walk into the kitchen looking like he just rolled out of bed which is what he probably just did, "You look nice for school." I stated sarcasticly.

"Yeah, I know right." I laughed at him playing along with the joke, "I also have something I want to discuss with you." I noticed that Alex was acting a bit wierd, I walked up close to his face and saw that his eyes were really red

"Are you high!" I whispered yelled at him.

"No." He laughed under his breath then quickly covered his mouth with his hand.

"Are you serious right now!" I whispered yelled at him again, "You can't go to school like this."

"You can't tell me what to dooooo." I watched as he poked my nose.

I grabbed his arm and dragged him upstairs into his bedroom, "Go lay down and don't get up till your not high anymore." I told him sternly

"Look, I'm supposed to be taking care of not the other way around. And first off I don't want you to talk to Cameron anymore I don't like him."

"You haven't liked anyone of my guy friends so don't even go there." I walked out of his room locking the door behind me, the locks on the doors were on the outside so he couldn't get out. And he won't be till I got back from school.

---------------------

So I missed the bus so I had to walk to school,  I got into the building and went directly to my first class since I missed homeroom.

I sat down in the back and waited for the teacher to get here.

**************

I hope you all liked the chapter

Like always Please Vote comment and Follow