Chapter 1 // a new mystery

It was a warm summer night. A car was pulling up to the Pembroke, the classiest and most expensive apartments in Riverdale. A family of three young women walked out of the car Miss Karen Reeves, Lillian Reeves and Lucy Reeves.
Veronica Lodge came out of her house and greeted the family of three and this is what happened afterwards ......

"Veronica!" Shouted Lucy
"Lucy!" Shouted Veronica
The two girls were best friends in New York until Ronnie moved away but here Lucy was moving closer to her all time BFF Lucy reeves. "You have so much to catch up on, and I would like to tell you something, I found the most amazing BFF ever. Her name is Elizabeth Cooper and she is the ULTIMATE girl next door but don't call her that because she will get so mad at you." Explained Veronica " oh and I have a BOYFRIEND called Archie Andrews and Betty's boyfriend is Jughead Jones."

Lucy's pov
I stood there shocked my ultimate bestie has found a new BFF I can't believe it! I get more friends yay, soon I will be friends with a popular girl and become popular but still bring all my friends with me I mean they all sound super duper nice. I'm so excited to meet them.
" Ronnie it's so nice that I get to be welcomed into a new besties group already!" I said smiling with a beam of happiness on my face, but Ronnie looked shameful about something like she wasn't telling me something but she could just have something on her mind so I will just ignore that and keep myself happy 😃.