Fighting Never solved anything, unless it did

___flashback___

BUT SHE DID GUYS! YOU GOTTA TO BE BELIEVE ME! SHE PUSHED ME OFF A CLIFF" Charlie screamed

"Then why dont we just ask her then?" Says Olive

Then they turned to look at me. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw charlie's eyes go black and her face held no emotion. Thinking back I had only ever  seen that face once before. When her sister died. But thats a story for another time. Then the second after I was glad this was only the second time I seen it. None of us would of survived multiple. And then all the the sudden charlie lunged at me like a wild animals going for food . I dodged barley missing.

____Merediths P.O.V___

Charlei was going wild she was throwing things and trying her hardest to attack me but something was holding her back. Then fire spread all over her body...it engulfed her.

"CHARLIE!" Jackson screamed clearly upset and scared about his girlfreind.

The rest of us were frozen and shocked...and all I could think of was one word.......

"Monster....."I think not realizing I said it out loud. But I knew I did when she looked at me and I saw tears in her eyes. She then fainted.

She was just laying on the floor not one of us knew what to do. Then makayla seemingly having an idea said something.

"We should take her to the club house...we can lock her up in the recording box their and we can use our bike chains on her arms." Makayla said

"But ....makayla isnt that harsh shes our friend!" Kent yells with tears in his eyes.

"I have to agree with makayla on this one" I say " We don't know what she can do she could be very dangerous.....hell she could kill us."

Everyone looked down in defeat knowing I was right. So Jackson picked her up and we headed to the hang out...not caring enought to clean the place where we were just sitting earlier.

___time skip* Jacksons P.O.V___

We finally arrived at the hang out.  It was a cabin in the woods we renovated with money from Charlie....her being rich in all. We tried to pay also but she refused. It was big about as large as a house.

I walked into the recording box and chained her up. I hated seeing her like this but ....She was keeping secrets ....I had to know what she was hiding besides that weird fire.....she looked like she was controlling it. I feel like I was losing my mind......maybe I was.

I went in the sitting area and sat down trying to make sense of what just  happened. Then Alain spoke

"Is it true Meredith?....did you push Charlie off a cliff?" She asked softly with venom in her voice. Of course we knew why she was acting like this Charlie and Olive had helped her from a abusive relationship a few years ago.

Then as shocked as we all were at the next answer we some how expected it.

"Yes."Meredith whispered softly with tears rolling doen her face.

Then Alain jumped up and tried to get to  Meredith

"WHY...WHY WOULD YOU....YOU ARE THE MONSTER NOT HER...WHY WOULD YOU TRY TO KILL HER ...SHE TREATED YOU LIKE A SISTER!!!....so Why .....why would you kill the one who brought us togther....the person who saved most of our lives at least once.....tell me.. tell US....why..." Alain said her shouting turned to whispers as tear rolled down in a steady stream.

We all looked for  Meredith waiting....waiting for her reply.

Then she explained everything that lead up to this moment right now.  About the women who possessed her and how she was trying to steal charlie away. Or at least what she thought the women was doing. Eveyone had looks of sorrow on their face believing every word.

"Look I'm sorry Mere...I was just upset abou-" Alain spoke but was cut off with a noice im the back room. It sounded like an explosion and we ran to the sound that came from the recording box. What we saw shocked us to the core.

___Charlies P.O.V___ *before the explosion *

I woke up with a killer headace and looked around to see I was chained up and in our recording room. Then with a sudden pain I knew why .....I used my powers....and they saw me for the freak I was....the MONSTER I was.

I quietly sobbed upset that they hated me now...I mean they must...I mean  I am something not human.

Then I heard a voice....a voice I hadnt heared in a very long time.

"Hello my lovely ~~~ why the sad face?" The voice said.

"You should know Ethan ....I mean it happens every time someone finds out about us."I said quietly

"They maybe you should stop hiding....come with us...be our leader again. We can make the world accept us. Accept our kind. Just come with us you know your human friends wont be their for you. I mean they chained you up. They chained up our lovely Goddess." Ethan said with a chuckle.

So despite myself, I considered his words...a place where people accept us? I wanted that so badly. But what about my friends and loved ones? I then looked down at my chains and knew my choice.

"Ethan,.... free me, take me away from here. A place where rejects and experiments like us can be free and not have to worry about being hunted down. Take me home...please." I say desperately knowing what I wanted.

"Your wish is my command my lovely~~~" Ethan says. And then the
wall behind me explodes and the chains were burnt off. I get up off the ground. And hear yelling.

"Charlie! Please don't go" someone screams and I didnt have to turn around to know who it was.

"Meredith...I will get you back for trying to kill me ..... and dont call me that anymore,  call me............ The killer copy, After all ....I am a MONSTER." And with that I left with Ethan never turning around to say goodbye. I knew something was happeneing something I should be scared of but....I wasn't I was ready.