2. Nervous

Shawn's POV

There she is, once again I see her sitting in the small booth sipping her cup of tea. Her eyes gazing out the window, if only they landed on me...

Her lips were plump, her hair was long and gorgeous. Her smile, flawless.

"Iced green tea" I told the lady taking my order. After I
paid I took a seat on the other side of the cafe. It was Sunday today and it was amazing. I admired her from the distance. Gorgeous.

Next Sunday

I walked into the cafe on this Sunday and when I seen her again all she did was look my way, my heart started to race. She never played attention to me, then my hands started to shake. I've asked her to the people that work here and her name was Y/N. And I heard she's been asking about me too.

I feel myself get a little bit nervous, around her. I start getting a little bit stressed out thinking I might say something wrong. I talk a little too much and get a little excited when I think about her.

As she began to leave I stopped her and introduced myself. She told me to take a walk with her and told me how she knew my name and how I stared at her alot. Her apartment was a couple blocks away and she told me to come inside and I get lost in her eyes. I know I'm not usually like this but Y/N was different. But I like what she's doing to me.  Making me fall for her so easily. I'm not usually like this.

I promised her I'll be ready the next time I walk through her door. But still every time I don't know why I get nervous and a little excited.