Chapter 3

Y/N softly laid the green eyed woman on the bed as her lips explored the girls neck. "Mine?" Y/N whispered. "Yours" Lauren panted. Y/N loved the sound of what Lauren was saying but she couldn't let the girl just leave her life. She doesn't want the girl emotionally, but only as a fuck buddy. She knew Lauren understood what Y/N wanted and she liked that about the girl.

Lauren raising her hips off the bed as Y/N pulled her thong off. Y/N leaned down and kissed around her inner thighs. Softly biting and sucking on the skin, wanting everyone to know who Lauren belonged to. Y/N was the only one allowed to touch her sexually and get to claim all of Lauren's orgasms. Just like how Lauren wanted it.

Y/N had been scared of change so she only kept Lauren close to her because she was the only girl she trusted to have sex with. She knew Lauren wouldn't hurt her so she kept her close. Y/N's lips going to where Lauren wanted her most and left a gentle kiss on the girl's core. Lauren's hips bucking off of the bed as she gasps and brings her fingers to Y/N's hair. "More" Lauren hissed as she felt herself gush a little. She loved how intimate Y/N made that. Y/N pushed her tongue through her folds and left a sloppy kiss on her core. Lauren moaned quietly as Y/N continued to sloppily kiss her now dripping sex.

Y/N kissed up Lauren's body and stopped when she got to the girls lips. Y/N sighed and lifted Lauren's left leg while her other hand positioned her member at Lauren's entrance. She ran her tip through Lauren's folds before pulling back. Lauren whimpered at the lost feeling and pushed her hips up, wanting to feel the girl's shaft against her again. "No teasing" Lauren leaned her head back with a sigh as Y/N slowly started pushing into her. 

Her breathing catching in her throat as she feels herself stretching to fit Y/N inside of her. Her nails digging into Y/N's shoulders as the girl starts to thrust slowly. "Just like that" Lauren whimpered as Y/N kept her thrusts slow but hard. Y/N's head falling into the crook of Lauren's neck as she lets out quiet moans. 

Lauren's walls tightly, warm, and slick had Y/N on edge. Lauren was the only one that could make her feel like she was seconds away from cumming. Her thighs flexing as she pushes into the green eyed woman. Her breathing ragged and her body shaking with pleasure. Lauren's walls fluttering as she rubbed against her G-spot. "Keep hitting that spot papi." Lauren whimpered.

Her legs wrapping tightly around Y/N's waist, pulling the hand that Y/N was holding her leg up with towards her. She brought the girls point and middle finger to her mouth and softly sucked on as she stared into Y/N's glossed over eyes. Y/N let out a louder groan and sped her thrusts up, her stomach flexing as pleasure shot throughout her body. Lauren's back arching high off of the bed as she feels her body heating up.

"Mine?" Y/N pants out. "Yours papi! Only yours!" Lauren cried out. Y/N's hands gripping Lauren's waist as she sits up and pulls the girl into her. Y/N's speed picking up more as she feels her high coming quickly. "Mija, Camila let me- Ay Dios Mio!" Both the girls jump and cover themselves as Lauren's father slams the door shut. Y/N looked at Lauren before pulling out and quickly getting dressed. Lauren quickly standing up to the do the same thing. 

Lauren stopped Y/N before she put her boxer on and pulled her close as she pins her against the door. Y/N looked down at Lauren with a flushed face and watches her closely. She slowly drops to her knees and softly grips Y/N's member that's still covered in her juices. She let a soft kiss on the tip before wrapping her lips around it. Y/N's hips bucking forward as she tries feeling more of her. 

"You'll get more when they're gone." Lauren winked as she stood up and walked out of the bedroom with a sway in her hips but freezes when she realizes that her dad just caught her having sex with someone...

+___________________+

I know it's short but it's something... Thought y'all deserved it for waiting patiently... I'll have a little more time next month to write but this month is super busy...