Chapter 7

Lauren gasped as Y/N pushed into her roughly. Her back pressed against Y/N's as she was held in the spoon position. Y/N let out moans as Lauren clenched tightly around her. Their hands intertwined as they held each other close. Lauren had to be at the studio again but this time she had time to get there.

"Don't stop Papi" Lauren whimpers as her head falls back into Y/N's chest. She lifted her leg and wrapped it around the back of Y/N's thigh. Y/N gripped Lauren's thigh tightly as she sped up. Lauren turned her head and looked at Y/N. Her eyes glossed over and her mouth agape as she releases moans of Y/N's name.

Y/N leaned down and pressed their lips together and groaned when Lauren pushed back into her and clenched tightly around her. "Cum for me papi" Lauren breathes out against Y/N's lips. Y/N let out a shaky breath and flexed her hips up into Lauren's. Her thighs shaking slightly as she released into the Cuban.

Lauren's hand moving down her body and rubbing her clit quickly, wanting to releases badly. Y/N pushed her hand away and took over, rubbing slowly, knowing it'll irritate Lauren. She smirked when Lauren groaned in annoyance.

Lauren pulled away from Y/N and pushed her onto her back. Y/N bit her lip and placed her hands on Lauren's thighs, gripping them tightly. Lauren places Y/N at her entrance slowly sunk down. Her head falling back and her hands pressing against Y/N stomach.

"You're so good to me" Lauren moaned out. Y/N sat up and wrapped her arms around Lauren's waist, making Lauren look down at her. Her eyes shining bright as she slowly rises and drops onto Y/N. Y/N leaned forward and placed a kiss on Lauren's collarbone before lightly scraping her teeth over it.

Lauren pulled Y/N's head up and brought her into a kiss, letting their lips press together, neither one of them moving them. Lauren sped up her pace and pulled away from the kiss. Y/N bucked her hips up to meet Lauren half way. Both of them chasing their high once more before Lauren has to go.

Y/N wrapped her hand around Lauren's neck and pulled her face close to hers. "Cum for me baby" Y/N mumbled out. Lauren whimpered at how husky her voice was. She leaned forward and brought Y/N into a sloppy kiss. "Cum for me" Y/N pants out. Lauren's walls tightened around Y/N and she came with a gasp.

Y/N groaned when Lauren tightened around her and came second after Lauren's wetness surrounded her again. Lauren slowly raised off of Y/N's softening member, letting out sigh at the lost feeling. Y/N kept Lauren still and caught her breath.

"I gotta go to the studio." Lauren mumbled. Y/N nods her head before letting Lauren go. "The girls won't mind if you come..." Lauren trailed off, hoping Y/N would take up her offer. "Are you asking me to go?" Y/N asked. "Yeah but only if you want to." Lauren said with a small smile. She walked into the bathroom and did her business.

She walked out of the bathroom and felt a smile grow on her face when she noticed Y/N getting dressed. "You're going with me?" Lauren asked. "Only for a little. I have a meeting around 11." Y/N mumbled. "As long as I can be with you for a couple more hours" Lauren said before she started getting dressed as well.

Time Skip

Lauren watched as Y/N left the room with an angry look on her face. "We good?" Lauren asked the producer. "For now. We have a couple more songs to work on today." The producer said. Lauren nods and quickly leave the studio. Lauren leaned against the wall as Y/N held the phone to her ear and listened to whomever was on the other end.

"I'm leaving now. Make sure they're both in my office and please get those blueprints replaced as soon as possible." Y/N sighed. She walked over to Lauren and wrapped her free arm around her. "Thank you" Y/N mumbled before hanging up.

"Work?" Lauren asked. Y/N nodded her head with a sigh and kissed the top of Lauren's head. "You gotta go now?" Lauren asked. Y/N nodded her head and Lauren made a face. "Use your words. It's me." Lauren said as she wrapped her arms around Y/N's neck.

"I have some newbies that ruined the blueprints to my house that I was remodeling for a client but now I have spend another couple of grand for someone to draw them up again. I get to go figure out what happened." Y/N explained quietly, her voice sounding muffled. Lauren smiles and shook her head.

"They're newbies. You gotta let them learn to walk before they can run. Take it easy on them and you should come over tonight and let cook us some dinner..." Lauren trailed off as she caressed the back of Y/N's neck. Y/N smiled down at Lauren and pulled her close. "Come to my house and I'll cook for you." Y/N said before leaning down and bringing Lauren into a gentle kiss. "Cook for me? You know how to cook?" Lauren joked.

"Come over. I'll eat you out." Lauren burst out laughing and shook her head. "You don't have to do that. I'll be over for dinner. What are you cooking?" Lauren asked as she felt her body heating up as Y/N looked into her eyes. Just the way Y/N looked at her had her wanting to strip and let the woman have her way.

"What do you want?" Y/N asked. "Surprise me. I like mysteries." Lauren winked before pulling away and walking back to the studio. Y/N watched her walk into the room and close the door. She looked down with a smile and made her way to her car.

This woman is definitely worth opening up to...